1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelheim 64cm Girl ZENA - 'Ice Queen' & 'Medusa'-Discussion Thread

Jun 3, 2010

1. Again you're right with everything but..about jointed hands if the wrist cincumference is similiar i think it should works..i'm a dreamer?

2. I was thinking more of resin matches. ;) I'm assuming that since there are 3 different resin colors, SOMETHING will have to match.

As promised, for people thinking of buying this doll:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Afc-jbe2Y4AzZGNncXozNnhfMzdneGZ0YmJkdw&hl=en

^ That's a comparison of the measurements for IMPL Star woman, the Dollmore Model line, and Angelheim Elder Heim girl bodies. It looks like the Angelheim lady has broader shoulders than both IMPL and DM dolls of similar measurements, but IMPL shoes should fit okay, and Dollmore would be just a bit big.

3. uhmm nice quite helpuful,
      as for resins match, you're right, with 3 different resins color, one must be fine, definitley...

4. I can say I have the bone white resin, and it doesn't quite match up with the Soom WS, its more of a paper white compared to their creamy yellow tinge. I'm sure with all the MSDs flying out there should be some resin comparisons there.

As for the joints, it looks like she's going to be about as flexible as my boy is, which is very flexible! I'm eyeing Medusa, and I for one thank heavens she's not LE, eep! On the same day that Soom released the promo for the next IDealian and Souldoll releases the next Tarot...yeah.

But my goodness, I do love her right now! It must be my aesthetic, I really do appreciate the body (am wondering if the NS is a match for Migidoll as well), so we'll see, Shiva may be put on the back burner again...

.hlp

5. I was wondering how much pure is the pure white, as i'm thinking on buying a male AH body for a minimee head...i guess pure white could match with minimee WS.

6. heidipady you get the white skin or pure white?
      I remeber that someone tried the chrom head on AH nS elder body and the proportion as resin match was completely off.

7. I got pure white, Zion, when the company first opened. And I adore it! But it is white, he's easily the palest doll I own.

.hlp

8. The elder male body of AH is awesome!

9. I guessed you've helped me quite a lot, as the MinMee head i have is really pale, pure white...some time ago i've tried on SG male body CW and the soom body was too yellow for it, so i guess i could go for PW AH and i could find a good resin match^^

10. Ohhhhhhh...she is so pretty! I love her! I really wish she wasn't so tall, though. The only characters I can see in her need a shorter body. But wow, I would love to own her!

11. I love the ice queen! However I would have liked to see just a little more fantasy with her, maybe some blushing or transparent hands. But overall I do like her, I was wondering if Angelheim would come out with a female.
      She is on my must have list.
      The Medusa one, I love the parts and the outfit. I wish there was more to her.

12. Oh my... I hadn't even thought of the possibility that the "pure white" might be a better fit for my floating head than IMPL's new, less paper-white white skin. Problem is, I don't want my Medusa Zena in pure-white. :P Pale dollies are harder to photograph and I like to have a mix of skin tones on my shelf. Keeps it interesting.

I'm definitely making Zena my next purchase. My floating head will have to wait until my next opportunity to save up - thank goodness that Angelheim does short layaways!

And of course, I must have those transluscent snakes. ;D

13. Oh these dolls are GORGEOUS! I love the ice queen! She looks like she might go well with my Cuprit...a mortal counterpart so to speak. I am relieved they aren't limiteds because I don't have nearly enough funds left in my dollywallet for the rest of the year after buying Cuprit, heh...

As for the body--a few people mentioned awkward looking wrists and ankles but man, I think those shoulders are pretty funky. The joint sits so far out from the torso section!

14. Maybe a little bit of sanding could help... it looks like it's just the ball part of the joint that needs help. The shoulders aren't really that wide, they just stick out lol.

15. I think Zena would make a great boy.

16. Thank you very much for putting together the numbers for this, that's very useful for things like figuring out clothing or sewing patterns. Unfortunately, I can't see the document, apparently the Google doc needs you to grant access to each user to share it. Would it be possible to paste it into a post like these, or into some kind of blog source?

17. Hmm. I thought I allowed permission to anyone with the link. I'll just post it again here.

Dollmore Model F Measurements

• Tall : 68cm
      • Eye size: 16mm
      • Circumference of head: 22.1 cm
      • Circumference of neck : 8.4cm
      • Circumference of chest : 26.5cm
      • Width of shoulders : 11.5cm
      • Circumference of waist: 18cm
      • Circumference of hips : 28.5cm
      • Length of "from hips to ankle" : 42.cm
      • Length of "from knee to ankle" : 18cm
      • Foot size : 8cm

IMPL Star Woman Measurements

• Tall: 63.5cm
      • Circumference of head: 21cm
      • Circumference of neck: 9 cm
      • Circumference of chest: 24 cm
      • Width of shoulders: 11.5 cm
      • Circumference of hips: 25.5 cm
      • Leg length: 33 cm (not sure where they're measuring from)
      • Foot size: 7.5 cm

Angelheim Elder Heim Girl body

• Tall: 64 cm
      • Circumference of Head: 22 cm
      • Circumference of Neck: 9.5 cm
      • Shoulder: 13.5 cm
      • Bust: 26 cm
      • Waist: 19.5 cm
      • Hip: 27.5 cm
      • Leg: 34.3 cm
      • Feet: 7 cm

Also, for those (like me) who are not too thrilled about the actual Angelheim female body, the Zena head is for sale separately in Parts. :D You could even try making her a boy.

18. Both girls are lovely! I am definitely more attracted to the Medusa though. I really like the face up, but it's true for that character maybe a more seductive look would be better. I can always get her blank if I decide to get her. I love the outfit as well. The body is very similar to Impdoll's body. I'm glad she's not limited for us who are short on dollie monies.

19. She's so pretty *both versions of course* Dang I'd love to have her as a boy, and getting her on an Angelheim Elder Male body is out of the question, pretty much the crown looks like a must-have on my list >:3

Pretty much I don't really see much problems with the body, it could be for a fact I'm not to huge a fan of overly complicated bodies (Unfortunately, the MNF bodies confuse me O_O), after all, I'm a simple-and-neat person.

Makes the constant checking on the site worth it XD but getting her as a dude would be ideal in my opinion.

20. Oh man, I want to put those gorgeous icy legs on my Super Gem body! O_O

I never paid much attention to Angelheim before--I actually really like the subtle beauty of their sculpts. I really like some of the guys, which surprises me because I'm "not into" boy dolls. Ryan and his fantastic costume has me turned around in circles though! :aheartbea

I am very thankful these new sculpts came out to draw my attention to this company...