1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelheim 64cm Girl ZENA - 'Ice Queen' & 'Medusa'-Discussion Thread

Jun 3, 2010

1. I don't think i've ever seen Ulqui happy until now :love he's very excited about her arrival and worries (how rare) that she might not like him ;)

2. She is going to LOVE him! :)

3. hee hee Ulqui and Medi :love I can't wait until she gets here!!!

4. I can't wait either :)

5. I've received the Zena body I ordered. It looks to be in very good proportion with the Angelheim 70cm males, as well as other dolls along similar size range. It also comes with high heel feet (which I didn't think would be included since it wasn't mentioned on the webpage).

Dollmore Model female stretchy clothes fit pretty well (haven't tried the nonstretchy type yet), as well as the pair of Crobidoll M-line jeans I had lying around (which is SD13 sized, I think). SD-sized shoes fit the feet as well.

I read in an Angelheim interview that the resemblance between Zena and Zion is intentional since she's supposed to be his counterpart. I think this interview was in bjdcollectasy.

6. oh please post pictures of the body :) I have ordered the Medusa version of her :)

7. Oooooh! Seconding this! I would really, really love to see ownerpics. ^_^

8. Oh I love it! Now, did you get NS or WS? If it's NS, do you have any resin matches? I'd love to know, thanks! ^ ^

.hlp

9. I did a box opening of it in my livejournal though there aren't a lot of body shots there.
      Sadly 3 fingers on her right hand broke during the shipment, and when I took out my Angelheim Ryan to compare their heights, he fell over and broke a finger on his left hand as well as scrape the sealant on the tip of his nose.

ladydiamond and I_DekuPhantomme: For pictures of the body, I just did a what-fits photo session of some of the clothes that I have.

Dollmore: for tops, I definitely recommend getting only those made from stretchy fabrics. Tops tailored to fit the Dollmore Model torso that has darts, made from non-stretch fabric, and fastened with snaps/buttons will definitely not fit.

For bottoms, you’ll probably have better luck with this. But then, I only have the one skirt so I can’t say that it’d be the case for the pants and shorts.

The high-heeled footwear are all just slightly big on her feet (I don’t have any flat shoes, sorry).

[​IMG]
      Piano One-set piece; shoes from Luts

[​IMG]
      Rose Frill top One-piece dress (only pink version left on Dollmore); shoes from Leekeworld

[​IMG]
      Pubis Club set (warning: her butt eats the shorts); boots from Iplehouse

[​IMG]
      Fabric F sleeveless & Washing string skirt

[​IMG] [​IMG]
      Fuessen Dress set
      The white top is stretchy but the skirt/corset isn’t (good thing it laces up as otherwise it wouldn’t have fastened).

[​IMG]
      Petal Corset dress set
      I actually had to use some pins to close the back. I wouldn’t recommend this because the torso it was made for just doesn’t match well with the bust-waist measurement of the body

Others:

[​IMG]
      Pants: Crobidoll Skinny Jean Grey
      Top: Luts (not sold there anymore as the link is gone).

[​IMG]
      Iplehouse: Marilyn blouse (much too big); Mapin wrinkle skirt (the skirt on my doll actually came from the Shirring vest zipper set but it’s the same anyway).

I got NS, and did some comparison pix with some of my girl dolls. The Migidoll head I bought the body for just got shipped and probably won't be arriving until late next week or early the week after that.

Spiritdoll NS (July 2010) vs. Angelheim NS (Oct 2010)

[​IMG]
      Spiritdoll is a special case in that they sent me a doll whose head doesn’t match the body resin-wise. Supposed to be NS, but the head is a lot lighter (and could actually be WS). The Angelheim body is a little dark and peachier compared to the NS Spiritdoll body.

[​IMG]
      Either way, the head on the Angelheim body doesn’t match as it’s much lighter.

[​IMG]
      Head-to-body proportion and neck fit is pretty good.

10. Resin comparison continued:

[​IMG]
      Iplehouse NS (Dec 2009) has a more pink hue.

[​IMG]
      You get a very short neck look if you put the EID head on the body.

[​IMG]
      There’s quite a gap between the neck hole and the neck stem.

[​IMG]
      Dollmore NS (Jan 2010) is much too pale in comparison with Angelheim. I didn’t bother doing a head swap as the neck hole wouldn’t have fit on the neck stem anyway.

Hope these pictures help.

11. Thanks a bunch!

12. Thank you! This was pretty helpful. :3 I wonder if she is dark and peachy enough to work with my old CP head...? 8D

13. So I received my Medusa today and she is gorgeous. Nothing was broken, and her faceup is quite nice. I got her in WS and she is VERY VERY white. I am not too fond of the elbow or ankle joints, but she stands quite well by herself. She's very nice and Ulqui loves her so that is great! I will try and post pictures tomorrow.

14. Yes Ulqui is happier than i've ever seen him. She's gorgeous! :aheartbea

15. i cant wait to get mine!

16. yeah sure i want to see that *go to check*