1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelheim Feedback (2010 - 2012)

Feb 5, 2010

1. ANGELHEIM
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. ANGELHEIM

* What did you order?
      -a pair of Pan(1/4) hooves and horns

* When did you order?
      -January 3rd, 2010

-excellent, they answered my emails quickly and very politely

-simple, through paypal

-item was shipped out 2/1/2010 and I recieved it 3 days later

-absolutely

-even more adorable than I'd thought

-extremely :)

-/-

-in a heartbeat

-if kept in good condition, sure

3. What did you order?
      Hoof parts c:
      When did you order?
      january 20th
      How was the communication?
      Communication was pretty good, they answered questions right away and what not ^^
      How easy was it to pay?
      paypal~easy
      How long did it take to ship?
      got it today feb 13th , customs held it for a week and well that it a total of 25 days
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The seam lines are pretty rank, but I still find them stunning..may sand them when i get the chance c:
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      well i didn't order blushing, but other than that they sure did!
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      all and all, yes c:
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      no real problems
      Would you order from this company again?
      As soon as they release more items , i'd be glad to order from them again ^^
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      depends on the situation and seller

4. * What did you order?
      Juniorheim Luka the Pan (including wig, horns and hooves).

* When did you order?
      6th February.

Very good indeed, questions were answered ASAP and they were really friendly (even quite jokey, which amused me. =P).

Very, I payed through Paypal and had no problems.

3rd of March is when it shipped, but it took about five days to get here (including a weekend) and was held by customs for a 6th.

Very good indeed!

He actually looks a lot sweeter in real life, in my opinion. I think he appears a lot more sinister or aggresive in the official photographs.

Very satisfied with it, however the seam lines are very apparant and the stringing is a little bit loose. But both of these problems can be solved easily. ^^

N/A

Not really, most of the MSD sized are pretty same looking (at the moment), but maybe if they released something a little different.

If they were in good condition and well priced, yes.

5. * What did you order?
      I ordered a MSD Luka Wolf full set with additional Ciel full set outfit.

* When did you order?
      Jan 24th, 2010

Excellent and quick both times I made inquiries about my order via their Q&A

There was a little confusion as the checkout does not take you directly to the paypal site and there is no invoice sent. This was mostly due to my not carefully reading the information already on the site and my never having ordered directly from them before. Once it was straightened out, it was a breeze.

There was a slight delay in their shipping, so I think I ended up waiting a total of 52 (business) days for my shipping notice, but they were excellent in communication and keeping me updated on the new expected ship time.

The quality of the doll is very much worth the price. The resin is smooth and heavier then expected. He was well strung and stood like a rock out of the box. I am not entirely sure if they sand their seams or not, however. It appears as if they might have done SOME of his seams, but not all. As there is no info on the site, and it's not always a standard practice, I don't consider this a negative.

Even better then the sales pictures, I believe.

Very much so.

I have a slight question with them about the boots with the fullset outfit, that I have to research a bit more, but I have a feeling I was just being my usual ditzy self. Will update this once I get a resolution either way.

Most definitely!

I believe so, yes!

6. * What did you order?
      -Ciel the Knight with default face-up, as well as Luka the Wolf's claw hands

* When did you order?
      -March 3rd, 2010

-Quite good, although I didn't have any inquiries. They sent out notices both when I placed the order and when it was shipped.

-Quite simple! There was a paypal option that was quick and easy.

-Not very long at all. I placed the order on 3/3/10, it shipped on 3/31/10, and arrived at my house 4/6/10.

-Absolutely. He's a gorgeous boy with great balance and pose-ability even without having been sueded.

-Personally, I think he looks better than in the pictures! His face-up is a little darker in person than in the photos, but I think it suits him wonderfully.

-100%. He's a beautiful doll, and Angelheim was surprisingly quick without sacrificing quality.

-N/A

-I'm already thinking about ordering a pair of Luka hooves for a future doll, but beyond that, we'll see what new products Angelheim has in store for us :)

-I would consider it, depending on the price/condition. However, it was such a quick and painless process ordering directly from the company that I might just buy everything directly from them!

7. * What did you order?
      A Luka head with deafult make up

* When did you order?
      Jan. 15

Nice & fast

Yep! PayPal way

To ship only a week, (Spain) but they take about 2 months doing it! O.Ou

Well the head cap goes with magnets but ist´s so big, the resin looks good and you can smooth it so well (I remove the ears), is not excesive expensive but not a bargain, it cost me 107 S in total

appears a lot more like a "bad guy" in the pics, but I like it as he´s too.

Yeah! love the heads, but i dont think i´ll request for a make up again

Yes they send me messages about where is the head when the first month had been passed.

Well... maybe a MSD new head, but not with make up, and NOT with the body (>.<) in any case

I don´t think that depends of he house, depends of the item, price & interest in the item ^^

8. * What did you order?
      Angelheim Luka Wolf (without fantasy parts) and school uniform outfit
      * When did you order?
      March 30th 2010
      No communication needed
      Easy; wasn't me that payed for him xDXD
      came today! a month ^^
      Yes, the owner was really happy with it!
      Yes c:
      yup! his stringing is a little loose, but nothing that can't be fixed! I felt he came very fast, which is quite nice xP
      no problems c:
      yes
      maybe xD

9. ANGELHEIM
      * What did you order?
      Ran a GO, of which I bought a set of Angelheim MSD hooves.

* When did you order?
      Placed our order April 19th

Fabulous! Answered any questions I had within a day, and when I enquired about a shipping date (just so i could be prepared), it was shipped the next day!

Little confusing, but I think it was my fault, because I chose the wrong payment method (did not realize I'd accidentally selected Bank transfer and not Paypal, but I was ordering at midnight)

Less than 30 calendar days, I was really surprised, since I ordered at the endtime of one of their limited sales.

Ohhh, most definitely! I'm astounded at the quality and saddened that I was unable to order more!

Yes.

Definitely.

Not applicable, I was more than pleased with the product.

I would and I will. In fact, I'm planning on it.

Yes, and I'm already in the process of it.

10. * What did you order? Angelheim Limited Tan Kozy Mr. Raccoon plus the wine red wig and raccoon parts
      * When did you order? April 4 2010
      * How was the communication? There wasn't any aside from order, pay, receive shipping notice. I had no need to contact them.
      * How easy was it to pay? My husband did that part, and from the sidelines it looked complicated, but he navigated it without any issues so I'd assume it was simple enough.
      * How long did it take to ship? He shipped May 12, so 28 days before shipping notice. He went to Canada pretty quickly - a day or two, but customs and the fact that he went to Vancouver which is across the country from me held him up until the 19th when he finally arrived home.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The tan is a lovely color - it's a dark tan, which was exactly what they promised. And the quality is very nice. I'd say the price is equivalent for a limited release.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Cuter in person in my opinion.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so. I love his posability and the color of his resin <3
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They didn't have anything to solve with me.
      * Would you order from this company again? I will be doing so again. My husband has his heart set on a Venetio, and I will eventually gather the funds to purchase the Kozy outfit that I had to pass up on the original purchase.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If the items were kept in good condition, I'd certainly buy second hand. Same with their dolls.

11. ANGELHEIM
      * What did you order?

A WS blank Luka the Pan, with wolf hands and Pan hoof parts, and horns, and the Luka wig.
      * When did you order?
      July 4th
      Fast and polite; I contacted them about a paypal invoice for my order, and they sent it over right away. They also sent me email confirmation with the shipping date and tracking number without being asked.
      Easy, through paypal.
      It shipped on August the 18th, and arrived August 23.
      I am a little disappointed in their resin quality compared to my other dolls, but I guess for the price I got him at I shouldn't complain. It is a nice colour, but very rough. His face seemed almost... lumpy. Unrefined, like they still had to smooth out the sculpt more. He also had quite nasty seams, but they came off with sanding. The wig was lovely quality, though. Also, the magnets in his headcap were not glued in, so I am having a few problems getting them to stay.
      However, despite this, he is strung well, and stands nicely, and he has a good weight to him.
      Yes, for the most part; I got him blank.
      Again, for the price I paid for him, yes. I am not grumpy enough about anything to complain to the company. And although i have beef with his face, it did take to a faceup rather nicely, which I like.
      N/A.
      For a doll, no. For accessories or extra parts, perhaps.
      It depends on what I was buying.

12. ANGELHEIM
      * What did you order? Medusa and Ice Parts
      * When did you order? July 14th, during the event
      * How easy was it to pay? Fine
      * How long did it take to ship? Just over a month
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the parts are gorgeous
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly like the sales image
      * Were you satisfied with the product? There was a small breakage where glue had come apart but it was easily fixed. Very satisfied with the product
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didnt bother asking them, it was an easy fix
      * Would you order from this company again? definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? if it was in good condition, yes

13. What did you order?
      Elder Heim Ryan, NS with faceup. Ryan outfit.

When did you order?
      June 18 layaway. Finished paying July 1.

Good and prompt. I notified them at the Q&A that I would be away in August and they had let me know that they wouldn't ship my doll until I get back and would notify me if the doll happened to get finished early.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. Sent money through Paypal.

Shipped out on Aug 17 while I was away on holiday. Arrived Aug 24 just in time when I got back ^__^

Pretty good quality. The shoulders are pretty surprisingly broad. The clothes look very well made.

Yes.

Yes. I requested for the ears to be pierced, and I was really happy that they did it.

N/A

Yes, definitely.

Depends on the condition of the item.

14. What did you order?
      two Zena medusa outfit
      When did you order?
      sept 7th
      really good. they're very kind and nice, it's a pleasure
      How easy was it to pay?
      paypal~easy
      shipped on 14th of sept... so, seven days
      very. I just LOVE this outfits
      even better! the fabric is gorgeous!
      very much
      n/a
      I'm planning other outfits, yes.
      maybe. ^_^

15. * What did you order?

JuniorHeim CIEL- "The Knight"

* When did you order?
      2010-06-26 June 26th~

Amazeing, Ciel is my first BJD and they were very curtious, and not only answered my questions, but did two things for me~
      1) he was set to be shipped out the week i was out of state, and when i came back i would be at a different house then Arcelle was supposed to be sent to, not only did they delay his shipping for me, the adress was changed, no problem <3
      i just couldn't bare the thought of haveing him wait at the post office for days... better off with his comrades waiting for their respective homes <3

-simple, through paypal! i payed in one go, no layaway ^_^;

That's difficult to say because i asked him to be delayed and such, but he arrived the 14th of august (that's a month and a half later) but was ready to ship 2010/07/28 just a month after ordering.~

YES YES YES YES YES!!! the first BJD i ever held in my hands was a tan skin AH Kozy, and i'm still in love with the feel of their resin, and eye shapes~ i wanted eyes that were open, but had character! and you can see just from AH's display pictures for ciel how he can go from 'I'm adorable, love me!' to a GLARE that peirces your soul!~

yes! seeing Ciel's expressions for myself makes me love him more and more~!!!! i change his eye directions constantly :aheartbea :aheartbea

In every way. my only comment is on the 1/2 sanding job... or whatever it is ^_^; one of Arcelle's feet was super soft and smooth, the other a tad rough, but still normal for resin...
      whenever he's not wearing shoes i'm always rubbing his smooth foot, but it's still odd enough to mention.
      also i couldn't find on their website if Ciel's joints and lines were sanded or not... they are like half done? so eventually i'l undertake evening everything else out~ but it's not a big deal at all, i'm usually looking at ciel's face anyway <3

N/A

ABSOLUTELY! i'm super psyched for their MSD girl releases~ i want to see what they look like already so i can decide if i'l trust Arcelle's Girlfriend character to them too :aheartbea

yes, but it depends on what is being sold~ i'm not looking for anything else AH untill their girls come out.

16. What did you order?

Kozy Head, Natural Skin, No face-up

* When did you order?

1/11/10, arrived 18/11/10

Very Good, They answer my question very fast

Via paypal, so easy!

about 2-3 weeks

The quality is quite good but the resin on his head cap still rough and the magnet is loose when he arrived.

Yeah, very much

Very lovely, I love him

I didn't complain them for magnet or the rough resin so, no answer

Maybe

Maybe

17. * What did you order?
      MSD Hooves and Horns, Natural Skin

* When did you order?
      14th December 2010 during their liquidation sale

It was good. My questions were answered although I did have to chase up about shipping when my item didn't ship when I was told it would.But when they did finally ship it, I got a notification and tracking number. They also apologised for not shipping it when they said they would.

Easy with paypal.

I got the notification on 25th January 2011 and received it today, 31st January 2011.

Yes I think so. The seams are quite small and really not that noticeable.

Yes it did.

I am satisfied mostly. The resin does feel a bit rough and there's some powdery residue but otherwise, product is as stated and pictured.

The powdery residue isn't a big enough issue to take to the company.

Maybe if there was something I wanted. I probably would try not to order during a sale period though as things seem to take longer than normal.

Yes if it was available on the secondary MP and if I was looking for it.

18. * What did you order? resin parts
      * When did you order? December
      * How was the communication? Good
      * How long did it take to ship? Quite awhile for a few clearance items. I had initially assumed they would clearance the overstock. But the wait is not too bad if they're casting resin, relatively speaking.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, but only on clearance prices.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, the product was all right.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No
      * Would you order from this company again? No. Steep shipping overcharge. Box contents smelled badly of cigarrettes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Only if cheap.

19. I just have a question for you guys...I just ordered from AngelHeim, two dolls, and they sent them in two different packages to avoid the tax thing...how about you? did you have to pay custom charges or something?

Also I'm from canada, if it can help for the information.

20. What did you order?
      Elderheim Ryan

When did you order?
      21 December 2010

Good

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, with paypal

More or less six days, including a weekend

I have nothing to compare him to, but in my opinion, yes

Even better

Very satisfied

N/A

If they come out with another product that I'm interested in, yes

Yes, if the quality was good