1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelheim Mini 1/4 doll Discussion: part 1

Dec 16, 2009

1. Happy Valentines Day! Lysander misses his Valentine. Good thing he gets hugs from Aoife <3

[​IMG]
      I miss him.. by Glowbee, on Flickr

2. Novas dad arrived the other week. Finally took pics of them together on Sunday

[​IMG]
      100_8731 by Lucky XIII, on Flickr

3. Glowbee - Ronwe wants Lysander to be his valentine! <3

Wow, Lucky, they look great together!! Awesome job!!!

Speaking of family, though, Ronwe's little brother arrived a day or two ago, and I've been working on his face-up. Here's the box opening thread, if anyone's interested at all. When Lonure's face is done to my liking, I will put up a pic of him with his brother!

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?501324-Brother-Is-that-you

4. Okay, so, I took a bit of a doll hiatus in November, and I've been doing some serious selling of resin, and, long story short, Jaki (AH Kyle) is one of three boys that remain. I used to have a Ciel, but I let him go.

Anyway, I haven't taken any pictures since November, either, so this is the first thing I've shot of Jaki in about five months:

[​IMG]

It's not much, but I have some serious love for Mr. PoutyMouth.

5. This thread is too quiet! Though I don't help since I don't post in here much. I need to give my dolls more love but I've been pretty busy.

Nyco, nice shot of your boy. I like some frowny faces! I don't see much of Kyle around here. Though again it is pretty quiet in here.

6. This has always been a pretty calm thread, which I kinda like because it means you don't have to read back four pages to catch up every time you check in.

Anyway, thanks Lucky. I really like the Kyle sculpt; wish more people would spam it!

7. awesome sculpt! man I miss posting in here! :(

8. I want a Kyle. Maybe I'll grab one during their next sale. ;)

9. Yay family!! such cute demons around here >:)

10. I love the family photos and how both sets have a white/blue color combo. Looks great.

11. How good are the Angel Heim dolls? Well I only just stumbled upon them by accident and was wondering if any one had any advice on them. Like the pros and cons of owning one compared to another doll. I have a RS so if you could compare it to a that it might be easier. Also will they fit into msd or Yosd sized clothing, wigs and shoes? Thank You for any one Who can help me in my dollie research. :)

12. They are msd size and are very easy to find clothes for. They are not oddly sized at all, so it's great. I do not have an RS doll so I can't compare, but I really like my two boys I have. I have one on the old body and one on the new body. I don't have a problem with posing for either.

[​IMG]
      Ace &amp; Nova by Lucky XIII, on Flickr

13. Rhys is finally nearly done (got his nose sanded down to be less omg huge and pointy) - now I wait till the artist I want re-opens :B

[​IMG]

14. Reviving this thread with some Rhys, fresh back from the artist (Hitomifrens)

[​IMG]

15. I have a gorgeous AH Luka WS head made late 2009. I was wondering does anyone know what company best matches the resin for AH? So far Ive tried Resinsoul, Doll Leaves, Angel of Dream, and Custom House. If anyone would like I can post a picture of that they were like.

16. I am reviving this thread, though I don't have any new spam to share. Now that it has been awhile, does anyone have any of the new boys to share? I know AH has run into trouble and another company owns them now, so I feel that my boys are even more special than they already are. I need to get some pictures of them.

17. My girlfriend is wanting to get an Angelheim Luka from the MP and I want to help her find eyes that will fit him, can anyone with a Luka tell me what eyes he wears? Please and thank you!

18. My Luka wears 14mm eyes and I can safely say that they fit him perfectly:

[​IMG]