1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Angelic Dreamz Company Review (2011)

Jan 5, 2011

1. ANGELIC DREAMZ COMPANY FEEDBACK

I couldn't find a company review for Angelic Dreamz, (angelicdreamz.com) so I am starting one!

* What did you order? Kio clothes (4pcs), Marbled Halls outfit
      * When did you order? Dec 29, 2010
      * How was the communication? Good, got a confirmation number upon ordering
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Their website said they were closed until Jan 3rd, but my items arrived on Jan 4th!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely! They had a great sale going on when I ordered!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Thrilled
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! I will be visiting their website often!

2. * What did you order? 60 cm female doll ~ Jie Doll Jewel
      * When did you order? February 21, 2011
      * How was the communication? Excellent, got a confirmation number upon ordering, immediately.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Arrived February 23, 2011
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely! Was sale priced!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Resin is lovely and a good weight, doll finished beautifully, lots of extras, faceup AND blushed.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! I ordered 2 different additional heads with faceups for the body February 25, 2011 so now I will have three different looks for her.