1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Free Face-up Event!

May 6, 2009

1. I was trawling the Angell-Studio site just now and I came across this:

http://www.angell-studio.com/?article-29.html

Looking some more I'm 90% sure the offer is available on any doll, provided you buy the doll with a wig and a pair of eyes. :dance So a great time to order Angell-Studio dolls!

http://www.angell-studio.com

2. I think it is only for 1/6 bjd's

3. That's what I thought at first, but the 'Admin' (which I'm guessing is Lily) posted a Q&A reply on one of the new 1/3 dolls saying that if the enquirer wanted to buy the doll in question there was a free face-up event on. Which is why I'm 90% certain it's not only for the 1/6 size dolls. I will have to double-check to be 100% certain though.

ETA: It was on Ripper. If you look down to the comments at the bottom she mentions it here:

http://www.angell-studio.com/?product-476-Ripper-index.html

4. I read it that is you get a 1/6 doll you get 3 spare hands and a face up, if you get any other doll it's just a face up.

5. I got reply from agent,
      the events include all dolls, but what does make-up A looks like??

6. Make-up A is the default (more detailed) face-up as shown in the site photographs. Make-up B is the cheaper (less detailed) face-up which is actually still pretty darn good :lol: But the make-up A is the one that looks as identical to the site pictures as possible :)

7. Is the Angell-Studio site down for everyone, or just me? I can get to the main site, but clicking on any of the links (in any browser) gets me php error pages, so I can't see details about the event, or more pictures of the dolls than show up in the first gallery thing I click on...

ETA: Seems to be working again.

8. Yes, it is true. They are still under construction and some times when you click on something you receive an error page because at the time you are not allowed to do anything unless you are a moderator and fixing the site. If you know what doll your getting, and all the other info... you can e-mail them your order :)