1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell Studio KiD 1/4 Discussion Part 1

Jun 20, 2007

1. A little photo of Cecilia, my Amy, for the day:
      [​IMG]Cecilia - Trail by RaineFournier, on Flickr

Has anyone ordered their new 2016 body yet for the girls? I JUST placed one on order: I have a few issues with the looks of the current body that it looks like this one solves. I can't WAIT for it to get here!

2. Oh, Cecilia is lovely! :)

I plan on ordering the 2016 body on my next girl from A-S (after my Hua Rong gets here). I've been planning on getting Dawn ever since she was released. The new body looks great.

3. @wherethelilacsbloom Thank you so much! She's so simple but still and forever one of my favorite girls. A-S has SUCH beautiful dolls. Congratulations on getting a 2016 body (soon) as well! It looks fabulous, like it fixes the ONLY issue I had with the old body: the clunky visuals. The way you can see all the joints always bugged me a wee bit. Now it's fixed!! As soon as mine gets here in a few months I'll endeavor to take some photographs!

4. Hi does anyone have pics of the new 1/4 body? And does anyone have pics of solid pink or solid butter girls? Thanks!

5. Hello there! I have new 1/4 body on order right now, hopefully it'll be here in 1-2 more months. : ) Soon as it comes in I'll post pictures! I'm super excited for it.

Unfortunately though, my girl is translucent pink. :( Good luck!

6. Here's a comparison of solid pink and sold butter. I really like solid butter.
      [​IMG]

#546 nancy_schroeder_ca, Oct 8, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    7. RaineFornier, that's exciting about your order!

Nancy- that is a perfect comparison! I have 3 AS babies and just received an AS 1/3. They are all solid colors. I'd like to get an MSD size (that's how much I love AS resin and makeup). But the photos seem to be all translucent for this size.

8. She looks MSD to me. :) Totally ordering her!

9. She is beautiful! Thank you for the solid pic :)

10. Thanks! I already plan to buy from Angell Studio again and get solid butter again as well. She's over 2 years old, but if she's yellowed I don't think the solid butter color tells. I'm fairly meticulous about keeping her out of the sunlight though.

11. Thank you, @PeppermintPocky ! :) I haven't submitted the order quite yet, as her listing on the website doesn't have the face up option available. Lemon said it will be up by tomorrow. ^_^

Really excited though!

12. The Peach Spirit is gorgeous! She has a very delicate look to her. The new 1/4 female body looks excellent as well. I can't wait to see owner pictures of it and hear about its poseability. the body blushing looks very flattering, too.

13. I totally agree with you, @aestellica ! In fact, I ordered her, myself :) I am hoping to have her by late January.

When I do, I'll be sure to share photos here :)

14. Hey guys! For those curious about the new 1/4 2016 girl body, I happened to find this really useful video comparison with the new body and the 2011 body! It was just uploaded on Dec 26, so I'm glad I thought to look for this out of the blue :)

15. Thank you for sharing! It definitely makes me excited :) I am waiting for my Alina, and I think she should be coming within the next month.

16. Thank you! I'll put this on my watch list!