1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelRegion 5th anniversary event (added pictures)

Feb 1, 2007

1. AngelRegion added the following (www.fairdoll.com), to celebrate their 5th anniversary:

(Added pictures for those of you who didn't get to see them)

5th Aniversary Milky Skin Dana
      [​IMG]

5th Aniversary Milky Skin Ami
      [​IMG]

5th Aniversary Present Box

[​IMG]

Sleeping Head Kit Cien
      [​IMG]

Sleeping Head Kit Ren (OH MY DEAR GAWD!!) X_x
      [​IMG]

Sleeping Head Kit Ami
      [​IMG]

ok, I just got an email from AngelRegion, they said:

Fairdoll.com opened experimentally.
      From now on, new products are shown in Fairdoll.com, not
      Angelsupply.co.kr
      Right now we are updating open anniversary event goods.

After the end of update and shipping for current orders, you may
      connect to Fairdoll.com through angelsupply.co.kr.

Before we end shipping, Angelsupply.co.kr will still run its course.

It is a whole new system, so after March, when test ends, you may use
      foreign credit card, Paypal and foreign remittance.

We are happy to show you various images and detailed information on a
      whole new system. Thank you.

I couldn't find much on fairydoll.com, except from the Anniversary goods listed above under the Time Limit section:

http://www.fairdoll.com/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20070120121237

2. Im kind of interested in the anniversary box. Does anyone know which size SD13 volks boys would be in Angel region size?

3. Hmm... I know Angel Region boys are a lot smaller than other 60cm dolls. They are smaller even than SD10 boys. The shoes I bought for my Kai when I had him won't even fit an SD10 girl. So unless it says that it's for SD13 sized dolls, I would be careful.

4. It should be the L size. At least in their other site (http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/index.php) the shoes marked as size L (example) say they are for SD13 boy or Unoss.

And oh man, their new site died so fast! ;_;

I managed to save the sleeping Ren kit image, posting it in the first post for those who couldn't see them :(

EDIT: Whadya know! I hit the back button in that window and it still had the small images of the other dolls, saving them and putting in the first post now ^^

5. what is the anniversary present box? is it the 2 pairs of shoes shown?
      thanks, M

6. no, its kind of like a grab bag. its $100.00 for the box but you get $150+ worth of wigs, shoes, etc

7. thanks so much.
      Has anyone ordered yet? It doesn't seem to like paypal being checked for payment. I put one in my cart and tried to check out and all I get are script errors.
      thanks, M

8. I ordered the Present Box (inpulsively). The only problem I had was that my UserID and password from the old site wouldn't work, so I had to register again.

9. Angelregion added what they said it was the last update for their anniversary event.

Now it's Fair kits and one Little Fair present head (for Ciel or Cien owners)!

Makeup Head Kit Nick

Makeup Head Kit Aida

Makeup Head Kit Allern

Makeup Head Kit Elly

Makeup Head Kit KAI

Fair Girl Normal Skin UFK Kit

Fair Girl Rosy White Skin UFK Kit

Fair Girl Normal Skin UFK Kit (I don't know what's up with the NS Fair Girl Kit posted twice, I'm assuming one of them is supposed to be a boy kit, or a milky white skin kit, I'll email them and ask)

Luna Present head
      It appears to be a present LF head that will only be available for Ciel or Cien owners.

This is Luna, one of AngelRegion's first dolls.
      Total of 30 bodies were sold, and later Luna became the base for Ciel and Cien twins.

Luna is a present for all Ciel and Cien owners.
      This will be a special gift for celebrating Angel Region's 5th anniversary.

Owners who want to receive Luna should make an order and upload Ciel or Cien's pictures.