1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Angelregion.... A? New life, Janus and reincarnation [SALE]

Sep 16, 2005

1. i've seen those on the angelregion site. they are very unique. not my type but still very neat molds. I have been haunting the angelregion site waiting for them to put up the picture of warrick.

2. really? i just saw them before and they had only updated the last one...

3. So pretty....I've been watching the NotDolls for a while. I thought about getting one for a while.

4. i saw them on the angelregion.co.kr site for atleast a day or two. the angelsupply.co.kr gets stuff a little slower, i noticed they just added those three today. they still haven't added warrick to the site yet

5. i only go to angelsupply.co.kr since ...its.....well..easier to read :p

6. Same here about Warrick. I have been looking everyday to see if he goes up. ^^;; I want to update my original Warrick post when it happens.

7. Not my style, but it's nice that they're available internationally.

8. If I could just buy them all. So pretty :daisy

9. Lysandra is a Notdoll "Aletheia White Vampire A" -- Notdoll "A New Life" is the same headsculpt but a different face-up scheme and a black dress instead of a white one. I *adore* the new face-up . . . and the "Janus" half-closed eyes version is just stunning -- wish I could get only the head, to switch out with Lysandra's on occasion!!

[​IMG]

*love*

-- Andi :)

10. :evil: PUTAIN DE MERDE! :evil:

I just bought V "a new life" for 620!!

I'm going to the site to B$@*^!!

Argh! :x

Raven

11. Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

They did a partial refund so I got my pretty new Vampire A New Life for the Sale Price!

Yippeeeee!!!! :D

Thank you!!! :grin:

Raven

12. Oh, I'm glad to hear that, eek, I'd have been furious too if they didn't refund the difference -- glad you were able to get her ON SALE, woohoo!!

-- A :D