1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

AngelRegion Wigs Sale!

Aug 25, 2005

1. OOOOHHHH!!!! Thank you!! *runs off to look*

BTW, for those who were asking about Lysandra's wig (Notdoll Aletheia White Vampire default), I believe it's the same as this style :)

-- Andi <3

2. awesome. just bought my girls 3 wigs from there after seeing this post :)

3. Can anyone tell me whether angelregion wigs, clothes and shoes fit well on Luts girls? I've got my eye on a few things..

4. Any clue how long this will last? I'm looking at a few, but don't want to rush to order tonight.

5. Sweet! Must go look now!

6. Seconding that question. Their sizes are 8-9 and 9-10 for the larger wigs. I don't want another saggy wiggy. :D They've got some gorgeous wigs!

7. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in going in on a group order with me. Since shipping is $17 for 1-4 wigs and I only want two, would someone be interested in ordering two with me? PM me if you are. :grin:

EDIT: Wow! I already found someone to go in on the order with me. Thanks!

8. Must...resist...temptation *twitch* Alas, these things come up right when I'm saving for a doll, and Hikaru will be upset if he doesn't get his boyfriend soon.