1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelToast Dolls Company Feedback for 2010

Jul 5, 2010

1. Please review the following products made by AngelToast Dolls (Please note, this review is for the cast dolls NOT elisa_maza's AngelToast face-up services).

AngelToast Dolls:
      http://angeltoastdolls.com/store/

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. * What did you order? A Peach NS Raven head
      * When did you order? June 7th
      * How was the communication? Great, I received notifications from the website when my order was placed and shipped. Elisa_maza also contacted me here to verify the order went well (It was a new website, so she was double checking).
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, through Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? The head shipped out a little over three weeks after the order and arrived in 3 days (through USPS). It was also well packed.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the head was very well made. It was mentioned multiple times that flaws like bubbles were likely to form from casting, but I thought they were very minimal.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A, I don't think I could be anymore satisfied :)
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes

3. I ordered a Pink NS Raven head from elisa_maza's AngelToast BJD shop around the... 19th?... I think of June. He was cast and sent to me within the 4 week period listed on her website. He's a gorgeous sculpt and I couldn't be happier! As stated above, there were lots of warnings about air bubbles and flaws, but they were very minimal and in places rarely seen.

I was given emails when the order was placed and payment went through, as well as when Raven was shipped. He was very well-packed. Despite how new her company is, everything was conducted in a thorough and professional manner--something elisa_maza always makes sure to do~

I can't be happier with my Raven and fully intend on ordering from AngelToast in the future! :)

4. * What did you order? Elf-Raven Head (Special Custom)
      * When did you order? mid August 2010
      * How was the communication? Awesome!
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, through Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Took a little while because it was a special customized version.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

5. * What did you order? A AngelToast Gravity Line Hawk, a tan elf Raven, and a gray elf Raven
      * When did you order? Months ago--probably sometime in August, I think? Or July. However, it was me asking a favor and purposefully ordering then; I was hoping for a custom order (which elisa_maza was amazing enough to fulfill!) and I knew that it would take a while to get the heads since I placed the order beforehand.
      * How was the communication? Excellent, as always. I was updated on the status of the order and the progress of the tan resin matching. elisa_maza's communication has always been stellar. :)
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy: PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Once the heads were finished and she got the color that she had been looking for, the heads were shipped out immediately and arrived quickly (I would have gotten them sooner but was out of town and had put my mail on hold, no fault of elisa_maza's; they had arrived three days days after she had given me the notice (23rd to the 26th).
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Totally. I <3 her sculpts, and the resin catches MSC really nicely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Mmhmm. Better, even! :D
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely, especially since I had asked for a special request and elisa_maza was amazing enough to fulfill it despite the stress that it gave to her.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Totally! Planning on doing so once the new heads get released. ;D *owns every one so far*
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Most definitely.