1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Anhais Studio dolls discussion

Mar 1, 2018

1. He looks so cool. I like the unicorn horn :)

Thank you. I like the body too. The face up artist was able to blush the head to match the body. She will start working on the face up next week :)

2. @MrFjmg2003 thanx! It was a theme-dollmeet, and I like the horn too^^

Great! Hope you'll shew here here soon :)

3. Thanks me too.

I just order an Elara head.... again, but this time in pink skin. I always regreted selling the first Elara head I got.

I'm not sure if I will make the head into a boy or a girl. The first Elara head was going to be a boy, then I change my mind and decided that it was going to be a girl. Then Anhais Studio rerelease Celine head the one I really wanted, so I decided to sell her LOL

But this time I'm very excited on owning an Elara head again. If I don't decided what to do I can always just order the bust Anhais Studio created to put the head on display :)

4. @MrFjmg2003 quite a long story :3nodding: but they both really nice^^

5. My Elara head was shipped today. I was not expecting for her to be shipped so soon. The two previous times I order it took a little bit more than a month for the heads to be shipped. I'm not complaining I'm super excited to get Elara :)

6. @MrFjmg2003 congrats! Hope your Elara will arrive safe and sound:3nodding:

7. I got my Elara head today. She is in normal pink resin. The artist send me a beautiful pair of yellow resin eyes. I already order her wig and body :)

Her name is Oyuki :)

[​IMG]