1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Anime_Amy's Feedback Thread

Jun 12, 2008

1. Thought it was about time I started a feedback thread as I have bought and sold a few things.

2. I sold a Luts Ttori-elf to Anime_Amy..
      she is really nice.. we had a happy communication..
      she reply and send the payment both fast..
      I'm sure that the little boy finally got into a warm family.. XD

3. Bought a Soom Sabik from her. He came to me in like new condition. Got here fast. She was great to work with. He was a lil floppy..but that's prolly the way he came to her. Thanks for allowing me to get my dream doll <33

4. Purchased a head from Anime_Amy!
      Very nice seller, great PM communications and fast shipping!
      Highly recommend this seller to anyone!! :)

5. I bought a Tan CherishDoll Lani Hobgoblin from her this last week. She packed him well and shipped him quickly. He arrived and was exactly as she described him! Thanks again.

6. I bought a Puki Puki Mary from Anime_Amy and the transaction went smoothly. Good communication and she arrived safely. Thanks!

7. I buy a Pukipuki from her and is PERFECT!!!!
      Really fast shipping and nice comunication!!
      Thanks Amy!

8. Positive!
      I bought a Bobobie Charisma boy with extras from Anime-Amy. She was friendly, shipped quickly, and everything was very well packed.
      Thank you!
      -Elle :)

9. I've purchased two dolls from Amy now.

The first was over a year ago through another forum, but the transaction was my very first doll related transaction and she was great with every detail.

And as no surprise, none that had changed for this transaction :)

I purchased a MNF Dark Elf Soo from her, and she graciously took the offer I tossed out.
      She was an amazing seller that kept communicating straight though.
      She shipped the doll the night I purchased and got me a tracking number straight away.
      When the doll arrived (unstrung as we agreed on) she perfectly wrapped and labeled (with actually printed typed out labels!!) to make assembling her back together hassle free!

The doll is in perfect condition and exactly as described!

Excellent seller and an amazing person!

10. Purchased a Doll Factory Pet Ari Unicorn Conie from Anime_Amy. Very nice person to deal with and am very happy with my purchase :)

11. Purchased the same Elf Ttori, that was mentioned in the first response, from Anime_Amy. She was quick to reply and very friendly. He's at his final home now. No more worries about him being shipped about any more. Thanks again!