1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anime_Crazed Feedback Thread

Aug 14, 2006

1. Had EXCELLENT trasactions with:

Bought From:

Alysonsfriend
      Meri
      Yvette
      SoleilCamui*
      Belladurmiente87*
      thesaraghina
      Yuriko_Terachi*
      ranmanekineko*
      deviljester
      Pia
      laurmann2000

Sold To:

SummerLeigh
      Sylphide
      toratenryuu
      Peach-and-Lime

Group Order:
      Kiyono
      Shoko86

*denotes multiple items^^

2. fabulous transaction! She's the reason I got my Suzuna! I will forever be in her debt ;)

~Alyson

3. Great buyer. Paid quickly and had a very easy transaction. :)

4. Good buyer and quick with the payment. Thank you anime_crazed.

5. Wonderful to deal with, really fast payment! I'd deal with anime_crazed anytime again! Thank you for a lovely transaction. ^__^

6. Amazing transaction. I bought a MNF Soo NS head from Anime_Crazied and received it in record time and in great condition! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

Thanks darling!

7. I bought a pair of pants from her. Very smooth transaction. I would gladly buy from her again :)

8. I bought a doll from Anime_Crazed and couldn't ask for a better seller to deal with. She is very polite in her PMs and let me know exactly what was going on in our transaction. The parcel was securely packed as well.

Thank you, I simply ADORE my little Soo. :daisy

9. Anime_Crazed bought a doll from me; she was very prompt with her payment and just a joy to deal with. Thank you!

10. Anime_crazed sold me my Sasuo (DoT Camine) and she was wonderful! Always in communication letting me know what was going on ^_^
      Excellent packaging too and added little extras for me :3

I greatly recommend her! =D

11. I bought a commissioned FFVII AC Cloud outfit from Anime_Crazed. Communication was great, and shipping was fast! Thank you!

12. Awesome! I sold her three wigs and she helped me pay for my boy's body! She paid EXTRA quickly!!

I recommend her and would do business with her again! ^o^

13. I bought a DoT body via layaway from Anime_Crazed! It was an overall great transaction and she was very kind (adding in some great extras!), though I think the body could have been packed better inside of the box (he got a little stained from the box after being really shuffled around in it) but he was just fine otherwise! Thank you again!

14. I bought Anime_Crazed Volks LE outfit, and she was such an awesome seller!! Let me do a short layaway and shipped it out asap. She was such a sweetie and I highly recommend her to everyone.

Thank you again so very much :D

15. Anime_crazed responded to my WTB for a type 3 Dollfie dream head, the price was awsome an it arrived in perfect condition! She was very quick to respond to my PM's an great to buy from.

16. I sold a sweet little yo and some outfits to anime_crazed :). She bought it on layaway and paid with money orders (soo grateful to you for that <3). She was always very friendly, prompt, communicative, and quick to inform me about any change in plans. Everything was super easy, no stress!!! I'm so happy this worked out so well for the both of us and I would recommend her as a buyer ^-^.

Thank you so much <3.

17. Very awesome and patient seller. Half bought/half traded commissions of a Cloud costume and a Trunks costume in return for her DoT Lahoo, and transaction took a long time on our end. She never complained and was truly a treasure to work with. Sorry again for all of our lateness, and hope you enjoy! :)

I would highly recommend buying from and/or selling to anime_crazed to anyone!

18. I made two purchases from Anime_Crazed, a hooded shirt and a punk outfit - she was prompt in responding to my messages, communication was great, and she was patient with any questions I had. She was very informative. The package arrived very quickly, and I am very pleased with my purchases. I would definately do business with her again.

19. i bought some MSD boots from Anime_crazed! great transaction! recommended!

20. Excellent! She contacted me with interest to trade her Chiwoo for my School B. The trade went smoothly and she was very easy to communicate with. There were a few snags but everything was finished properly in the end. I'm so happy to have Chiwoo here now and I'm overjoyed that School B could find a loving home.

Wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her.