1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Anji's Wig Designs December Event!

Dec 2, 2008

1. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
      Hi Everyone!

I will be having a special winter event from December 1st-December 31st!

-Customers will receive free shipping! (This does not apply to orders already placed, or commission orders yet to be paid for)
      -Also! I will be debuting new colors come December 3rd, and they will be 10% off. The new colors will be a pre-order, and expected shipping for them will be 18 days from purchase.
      -Of course people will still get Free Gifts (limit of one per order per customer)

Please note: This event does not apply to Junky Spot! This event is only for etsy, and ebay. This does not apply to orders already placed through the end of November, nor orders not paid for. Orders for the December event must be paid for by December 31st!

New colors will be available for pre-order and the event on December 3rd! They will show up on etsy in my pre-order section. Both my Ebay and Etsy shop have been updated with free shipping, and more wigs will be in stock by tomorrow! There is a larger selection of colors on Etsy, I will be keeping 5 of each size on ebay. I will ship ebay and etsy orders together upon request!

Anji's Wig Designs Etsy
      Anji's Wig Designs Ebay
      Anji's Wig Designs
    2. Note: there is a delay in the pre-order colors! They will be debuting the 5th, not the 3rd. Sorry for the delay!