1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anna-Queen Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2014

1. I agree those boxes and the whole presentation is awesome…I have to admit, as much as I love the sculpt…that box:love….lol

In her last email update to me she said heads would ship around 31st of the month…:dance How awesome if he arrives for Valentines day. :aheartbea

2. I got photos of my Club today as well. He's lovely. I love how each one is slightly different. Mine has two moles on an eyelid that made me swoon.

3. Oh that sounds adorably sexy. Mine has a mole under his left eye. I can't wait to see all these Clubs show up and everyone's concept. :daisy

4. Everyone NEEDS to spam their heads when they get here. Forget about "he/she's got no body so not complete." I wanna SEE~~

Anna mentioned that most people didnt deviant too far away from her original design so she was painting 7 heads almost the same. I believe that's a huge compliment. It means the faceup she gave her original Club was so perfect no one wanted to change it. But I'ld still love to see them all~~~

5. Hearing that there are still 3 Club heads left almost makes me want to buy them for myself and give them a good home. And I never buy multiples of one sculpt.

6. Sorry I should have made myself clearer. There were 10 slots available and 9 were taken: 7 of them were Club (one yours I believe), 1 was Heart, and 1 Diamond. Don't worry...the only heads she has available are hers and they're pretty well taken care of.

7. What kind of bodies is everyone thinking about?

I'm really battling with the body I want for him. On one hand I want it slim and lean & on the other hand I want something bigger. I would LOVE to put him on the 5th Motif Timeless body (if there are still 2 left) but no clue on the resin match or proportions or how well that body hybrids with other heads. But I also don't want to end up with another body that's difficult to clothe…ugh, I have way too many of those.

Edit: Timeless bodies are sold out…at least I can cross that one off my option list.

8. No worries there...the Timeless bodies are all sold out. Only fullsets available now.

9. LOL…I think we were posting at the same time.

10. Update: Almost all packed. I guess the next stage is finding cardboard boxes for shipping and slapping on the address?
      Despite how none of these belong to me...I still got really excited when I saw this picture on her facebook.

[​IMG]

#30 yuan_mdx, Jan 28, 2015
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    11. I'm really excited for my Club head. The preview pictures were gorgeous.

12. Update: as stated in her sales thread, if you order a faceup from her, she will include a faceup card that allows you to purchase her faceup service for USD33.
      The faceup card can only be used once, it doesn't expire, it is limited to the doll you purchased it with (the ID number of the doll is printed on it).

Kudos to her, she took the effort to print it out in English.
      (this is what it looks like)

[​IMG]

AND......
      She finished her last head and they're all packed!!
      Everything's going all nice and smooth except....the EMS form was 5 pages thick and she didn't realize her writing wasn't being transferred onto the last page until she filled all of them out. LOL This means she's gotta do them all over again! Her reaction (Q_Q) <<<< so cute! :XD:

[​IMG]

#32 yuan_mdx, Jan 30, 2015
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    13. So excited for everyone getting their dolls!

14. Congrats everyone! They're all shipped out today~~

15. Exciting, he'll be here for Valentines day.:aheartbea

16. Wow, I had not heard of this sculptor before, but what charming sculpts! I look forward to seeing owner pictures, hope you'll all spam your new dolls. :)

And that box is magnificent 10/10 presentation!

17. OMG…My boy is here:D I just got the shipping notice on Friday. I think he teleported by magic fairies. I always sing praises of Korean EMS but this was just unreal.

The packaging and presentation; the care with which he was packed and all the little details…I am truly spoiled and fortunate.

Also to note - he matches Switch (2013) and the Humming Dolly 65 proportions look good.

As soon as I stop bouncing around in excitement and have a moment to post a fairly decent pic - I'll update the post.

So excited to see everyone else's boys come in. :dance

18. wow!! congrats mdonline ​box opening pics?

19. My Club arrived yesterday as well. He's a very very close match to new Volks, but slightly paler. In my photos he's on my One-Off Michele's SD10 boy body. The proportions are a little off, but his head a similar size to Michele. I thinnk it is the difference in jaw prominence that makes the difference.

The white balance in my photo is totally off, but it shows the slight difference between the two resins.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I made a box opening thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...een-Club-head-arrival?p=11314970#post11314970

20. He's gorgeous FunnyLori. Thanks for posting the Volks info as well.