1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anna-Queen Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2014

1. Thank you mdonline03!

Here's a daytime photo of him. He's so gorgeous, I'm so happy with him and can't wait to order him his own body.

[​IMG]Club by Anna-Queen by funnylori, on Flickr

2. My Club arrived last week, too, but I am a useless lazy bum and can't find the time to take photos of the head right now.

I am a little disappointed that the faceup discount card is restricted to the Club head. That wasn't indicated in the purchase, and I have no desire to have the head repainted (I adore the faceup Anna-Queen gave it), so it's pretty much useless. I was looking forward to having the opportunity to send another head to her.

3. Dear Kiyakotari

I'm Anna-Queen, I'm try to use English to answer your question.
      The makeup card is no time limit.
      So if your Club makeup is broken. You can use this card sent to re-up.
      Also, if you have other companies doll want to give me makeup.
      I plan to open by the end of February a small number of overseas makeup.
      I will announce the news in FB and Flickr.

I hope my English is not too horrible ....

Thank you.

Anna

4. Sorry guys. That's my fault. I understand Chinese but only simple words.

It's Anna's first overseas order. When I saw her sales thread by accident on ruten (taiwanese ebay) I noticed she was offering to ship overseas, and thought it would be cool to post it on the company news thread. Just so people could get a chance to buy her sculpts since I thought they were beautiful and really special, and believed other people would probably feel the same.

I believe I understood everything correctly and made a lot of fine tuning to the company news post. I even specifically asked her about the special half-price-faceup-service she offered. Later in an email, she stated that she was having a hard time explaining to people how her faceup card worked. I tried to help her and we went through a sh*tload of emails before I fully understood what she truly meant and for her to understand what I had actually written. It was not my intention to mislead anyone about the faceup card and it was definitely not her intention either.

I also like her faceups a lot and was planning to ask if she did faceup services for other dolls. When I attended the convention that was running simultaneously with her ordering period I found out you could only win her faceup slot by lottery due to high demand. So yah....dont throw that card away.

EDIT:
      Okay...I've written her a email and she explained to me, in simple Chinese.
      1) This is the FIRST time she has offered the half-price-faceup-service thing.
      2) Normally when she opens faceup slots, they are gone so quick that people who own her sculpts don't even get a chance.
      3) Many of her sculpt owners just wanted her to do touchups or the exact same faceup but they never can.
      4) She has limited the use of the faceup card to her sculpts for an understandable reason, her faceup services are usually NT2000 (USD65 give or take). She doesn't want people capitalizing on it.
      5) She has promised she will improve understanding in the future.
      6) And there's a lot of Chinese while's we're both apologizing to each other.

sorry guys, I remembered you're not allowed to advertise in threads....

#44 yuan_mdx, Feb 11, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
    5. Thanks for trying to explain and share info about Anna yuan_mdx. :) I know it's tough being the person in the middle but it's appreciated.

Anna your English is just fine! Glad to see you on DoA. ;)

Edit: Removed useless babble...

6. Kiya, which one was yours? They're all so great in the photos I've seen on Anna-Queen's Flickr.

Anna-Queen, the makeup card is reassuring in case I have an accident in the future with my boy.

7. Love him….

[​IMG]

8. Wow!! your boy is looking awfully fine right now! That's a really good-looking style you have for him~

9. Thank you for your photos, FunnyLori and mdonline03.
      I am very happy that you are so cherished Club.
      Thank you again.:XD:

10. I will wait for a new pre-order !! I really love Club but I like Heart too ^^

Difficult choice ;)

FunnyLori and mdonline03 your boys are handsome !! *-*

11. So kind! :)Thank you so much!

Thank you Anna for making this lovely boy. :) He is very cherished :aheartbea.

Thank you Youpla! I think Heart is adorable too. I hope an order period will open soon.

One last picture of my boy… you can see Anna's default face up a bit better. It's really gorgeous.

[​IMG]

12. Ahhhh Anna-Queen is opening another preorder for dolls. Maybe I will get one this time.

13. Hi guys.:)
      If you are interested for my doll head.
      I updated the bare head photos here. (Check here)

14. Oh no, I missed the preorder. D: I love these sculpts, though. I want a Diamond boy so badly!

15. You can still ask her if she has heads available because I believe she has just finished doing her commissioned faceups and is now moving onto head-making. I believe she said she was going to work on new sculpts after this.

16. Wow, those dolls are really gorgeous. (:

17. i am intrigued. How does Anna Queen announces a pre-order and where does she put the details of her heads as well as the price and the neck hole size? Does she do everything through facebook or does she use flickr?
      I like Club. Can he be put on a Timeless Body? Because I would be mightily interested.
      EDIT: found the advert:doh

18. Oops...been so busy I haven't posted news about Anna's new head sculpt preorder:\

All her info can be found on her flickr page.
      https://flic.kr/p/wAUWk1

Sculpt name: Ebony
      NS or WS choices
      She's teaming up with a newly formed resin eye-maker called SilentParadise Doll Eyes.
      If you buy a head with a an eye...you get 10% off.
      Eye colors can be seen here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackannaqueen/20085792866/in/photostream/
      They also come in small irises.

I'm trying to get her to make even smaller irises coz 14/7mm is still too big for my guys. Hopefully in the future...she'll make 14/5mm eyes. That way...I won't have to pay $70 shipping for realistic looking eyes from the US.