1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anna-Queen Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2014

1. Bau looks gorgeous :D
      (I better start setting aside funds to get him...)

2. Dear Ksiny

You make me very surprises!
      This is the best I've ever seen of Heart!
      Can I use your photo in my FB ?
      Or can you please posting in my Anna-Queen Doll group ?
      https://www.flickr.com/groups/anna-queen/

Thank you for letting me see such a beautiful Heart.

Anna

3. Anna-Queen,
      thank you so much!!)) I'm so glad you like)
      ofcouse you can use photos, it's will make me happy^___^

4. Dear Ksiny

Thank you for your reply.
      I saw your picture in my Flickr group.
      Thank you for sharing photos. I'm really happy!
      I can't wait to share the photos on my FB !!
      Thank you so much!:D

5. Anna's new sculpt Cozo:
      Cozo
      and a renewed version of her Aya:
      Aya

6. I've been watching the development of Cozo and just pacing to until release day. I haven't decided what relation he/she will be to my Club. And now that I finally got my Bimong Dandelion twins, maybe Cozo will be a sibling or something with them.

And Aya is a sweety! I usually don't go for sweety types but I want one for my collection. I think she mentioned that the pre-order for Cozo is coming up soon do you know if it will be the same for Aya?

7. #70 yuan_mdx, Jan 16, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
    8. Ugh...why are all 4 up for pre-order :...( I was holding out for Cozo but always regretted not getting Bau. Cozo is a definite but I'm crumbling about Bau. I just have too many dolls at this point and really need to scale back. But I'm thinking Cozo would be adorable on the Spiritdoll Elegance body.

Anyone else considering this pre-order?

9. Me~I'm seriously considering Cozo. He would make a very cute girl.

10. I think Cozo would make a cute girl too. I just got Bimong's Dandelion and think Cozo would be perfect with them. We'll see what the sculpt tells me once painted and home. They always seem to have a mind of their own.;)

11. Cozo and Aya ver.2 are super adorable :whee:
      Cozo reminds me a bit of Ohno Satoshi from Arashi which is awesome :XD: (and also dangerous because that would make me want to find dolls to complete an Arashi group lol)

My Bau is finally coming along. He isn't quite complete yet (his horns need to be repainted to black with some silver sparkles since the flowers are supposed to be stars since he's a night god), but here he is:

[​IMG]

12. @satyrsmoon oh your Bau is looking awesome. The sculpt has such a strong character. What body do you have him on by the way?

13. @mdonline03 Thank you :) He's on an April Story senior body.

14. I have my Club on the April Story body also. I think it works really well.

I looked up Arashi...I think you're right - Cozo would make a good Ohno Satoshi.;)

I feel so wishy washy now (which generally means I need to walk away:() As much as I was immediately moved by Cozo, I keep veering back to wanting Bau. For my own sanity I'm going to check with Anna about potential re-releases. I can decide if I were to miss out on one forever would I be okay with it.

Here's my Club...I'm going to check with him to see who he'd like for me to bring home...lol
      [​IMG]

15. @mdonline03 I agree, the April Story body is a good match proportion-wise to the AQ heads (also a great alternative to SD17-type bodies).

re: Bau, I think this is his third preorder (his previous ones were from October 2015 and November 2015), which makes it seem to me that he's popular enough to keep getting offered for sale (idk I could just be talking out of my arse here). Even though you hardly see owner pictures, it could just be because people can't be bothered to take and post them (just speculating here).
      Anywho, I wish you the best in making the choice. Regardless of which you choose, it's going to be a great doll, eh?

And your Club looks super cute and yummy :love

16. I'm super torn!

I hadn't really been aware of Anna-Queen's sculpts before, but Heart is perfect for one of my characters. Of course, Heart isn't being offered right now (and no idea when it'll be released next), so I'm looking at possibly getting Aya as a substitute. The first version would have worked better, I think, but I don't want to miss out on the version 2 just in case... Should I be patient and keep my fingers crossed for Heart in the near-ish future, or get Aya while I have the chance?

Decisions, decisions... orz

17. @Valentine - you can always ask Anna personally on facebook. She's pretty responsive.