1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anna-Queen Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2014

1. I don't use Facebook. ^_~

I left a comment on Flickr, and it sounded like a Heart re-release was something she'd consider for the future (apparently I'm not the only one head-over-heels for the sculpt!), but she didn't offer a particular time frame and I don't want to push her on it, especially when she's already in the middle of a preorder for other sculpts. Hm...

2. I hope she will re-release/do v2 of Laya in the future. Preferably at a time where it's super convenient for my finances, hahahaha

3. @Valentine - I asked Anna and she said that the previous series (Club, Heart, Spade, Diamond) would be opened for preorder in March-April 2016.

@mdonline03 - as Bau is a new sculpt, I'm sure it would be opened for preorder in the future.

@zekarmisama - I asked Anna for you and hopefully she'll consider.

#83 yuan_mdx, Jan 22, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    4. Thank you so much for that encouragement! So kind of you to check for us all. :D

5. @zekarmisama - Anna replied if nothing gets in the way of her plans, a Laya ver2 is going to happen.

6. Whoo-hoo! Laya was the first Anna-Queen doll I had seen but then it was like nooo there are no more.

7. @Anna-Queen Hello and thank you for creating and painting gorgeous dolls :love I've joined the flickr group and added my Bau photos ^_^

8. Oh my gosh, thank you (and @Anna-Queen) for this awesome news! I'm over the moon at the thought that I'll be able to get Heart so soon. I hope the next couple months go by in a flash! *__* :aheartbea

9. If anyone ordered from Anna's last run....she's finished production. I guess people who ordered blanks would get theirs first? The ones with faceups will need to wait a while longer.

10. There are three sculpts from her that I really want to get! ; u ;
      I hope she will re-release Bau, Cozo, and Aya... (but oh my god my wallet is crying at this point haha)

11. If anyone checked...Anna is now working on Laya ver.2. It's coming along pretty nicely, probably in time for the release of her new body which she's been working on.

@sourirecholique - those are pretty new sculpts so possibility of release is pretty high

12. I'm pretty intrigued by the body she's working on, actually. It looks like it's designed to look a little younger, more like a Volks SD10 or SD13 body than the taller, skinnier "SD16"-esque aesthetic that so many companies are embracing these days. If so, I'd definitely like to see the finished product! *__*

Also, if anyone did order from this last run, I'm dying to see photos as soon as possible. XD

13. Oooh! Excited about Laya 2 !!!

14. Heads up people, for Anna's next preorder period, she will offer: Aya ver. 2, Laya ver. 2, Bony, Bau, Cozo, Heart and Club. (All the sculpts that you guys asked for as well as the new sculpts. I told you she was reaponsive to requests, LOL)

15. :D thanks for the update! This is really exciting since I passed on the last pre-order. I just couldn't decide who I wanted more. Time to save like crazy.

16. Oh goodness! *stops herself from shopping for other things*

17. #98 Valentine, Mar 26, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
    18. Oh man I gotta scrounge up money.

19. okay~Anna's preorder period starts tomorrow...
      details are here >>> Preorder - [Anna-Queen] April Ordering Period
      Laya ver 2, Aya ver 2, Cozo, Bau, Ebony, Club and Heart.

I asked Anna and she said that the body isn't finished yet. She was working on refining everything. And like all good artists, she's a perfectionist.

Oh...she posted some Youtube videos of her working on the body so if you want you can go check that out: Anna Huang
      Looking at those videos, I can see why it's taking her so long to make that body.

#100 yuan_mdx, Apr 11, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 11, 2016