1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anna's dolls, Resin BJD by Anna Kucherenko (annak dolls , annas doll)

Oct 18, 2019

1. #1 Belachix, Oct 18, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    2. I love these dolls, so beautiful! One of them actually looks like my Daughter in Law, a retired Ballerina. Any idea of their cost?

3. They are around 800$. When i asked for layway, she said only Wester Union and SWIFT bank transfer are availbale ... Maybe i can snatch one from second hand market sometimes and with paypal :D

#3 Belachix, Oct 21, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    4. So a year later, there was a new pre-order :D 2-6 months and i will get a FE1 :3nodding:

5. I just found one of these dolls, with three beautiful face plates, secondhand. I am so excited to receive her (have to pay down a layaway first)! I am surprised they are not discussed very much online/among 15-17” fashion doll collectors, I think they are among the most beautiful I’ve seen. She has said on Instagram that she won’t be casting these same resin dolls again, I’m excited to see what new dolls she develops.

6. The dolls come with different face plates of the shape sculpt?

7. I’m not sure if I understand your question! But for this model of resin doll she made one body, and four different faces (FE1, FE2, FE3, and FE4) and the original purchaser bought 3 out of 4. Hopefully her next doll will have that option too, I love being able to buy multiple faces or heads for one body.

8. Oh, I see! That's pretty exciting actually! I hope she does have that option for her next preorder! Can you please update us on your doll once you get her? I would love to hear about the quality and posing!

9. I definitely will!

10. I got my doll and she is absolutely gorgeous. Her sculpt is so detailed and realistic, both body and all three faces. She came with hot glue sueding and holds a variety of poses firmly. She has flat feet and can balance and stand solidly unassisted. I can’t wait to make wigs, paint her and dress her but I’m still learning how to do all those things, so it will be a long process before I have finished photos to share haha.

Anna debuted the master model of her new resin doll with a totally new body and three new faces a few days ago on Instagram. I love the faces, but honestly I like the old body a lot better- the new one is more thin and frail looking. I also prefer the jointing on the old body. But the new one is definitely very beautiful and graceful.

ETA: I bought this doll 8mm eyes with small 3mm irises and they look very real, which is what I prefer. It gives her a much different look than in Anna’s photos with the large irises.

11. please share some photos of the doll with the different faces and their new eyes whenever you get the chance (finished or not lol)!

I prefer the old body's jointing and look too. It was much curvier, and I liked the waist joint. I'm kind-of sad it looks so different now. The new faces are cool, though! do they fit on the old body, I wonder?

#11 mohnblumendolls, Jun 16, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    12. I don’t think they will, her new line of dolls is smaller (still 1/4 scale but the head circumference is only 11cm vs 12.5cm for the doll I have).

Her faces are incredible, I love the new ones.

I have to start taking more pictures of my dolls! But here is one of just my face plates with the eyes Login • Instagram

13. I admire Ukrainian doll masters!