1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Company Announcing Historically Dressed, maker of historical clothing shoes and accessories!

Dec 7, 2020

1. I am very pleased to announce the recent launch of my new shop, Historically Dressed! I am a professional costume technician with decades of experience sewing historical costume and doll things, and am so pleased to finally be able to finally realize my dream of providing high quality clothing, shoes, and accessories for your dolls who enjoy historical styles!

The first collection is called "Debut," and consists of two dresses, two necklaces, and the classic Regency boots, all perfect for your SD size Regency lady.

[​IMG]

Each dress is made of printed cotton, using machine sewing but with all finishing done by hand. Features like detachable waistbands and lower sleeves make the styles versatile, while touches like pretty insides (lined bodices and French seams enclosing raw edges of the fabric) and the wooden buttons that were custom made for Historically Dressed provide a level of quality that I hope makes each dress something your doll will treasure.

[​IMG]

The necklace is available with semi precious moonstone or onyx, and the components are all silver or silver-plated. And for the final accessory, I present the perfect boots to complete your doll's Regency era day ensemble. This style is the most classic style of boot for day wear from this era, and surviving examples can be found in many museum collections. I have presented this first pair of boots in a sensible black canvas, so that your doll may enjoy lots of strolling around her garden or visiting the shops to see the latest styles, all while not worrying about dirtying her boots!

[​IMG]

I hope you will enjoy this first collection, and consider visiting the new Historically Dressed web site to find out more. While there, please consider signing up for the mailing list so that I can let you know when new collections are available. I am already hard at work on the next collections, and they will involve more Regency, as well as 18th century, both for ladies as well as gentlemen, and adding MSD as well as SD sizing. If there's something historical you've been wishing for, please do send me a message, either here or through my web site, so that I can take it into consideration for future collections.

Thank you!
      -Jenni