1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANother Secret - Little Red Riding Hood and Mr Wolf

Jun 16, 2011

1. Anyone ordering one of these? I inquired about a Mr. Wolf. I never really wanted a doll of this size but this head really calls to me. I have been dreaming about a She-Wolf for a wee while and I think this head is what I have been looking for.

[​IMG]

I have read this entire thread trying to research bodies and I am very nervous about buying a body that won't be a good resin/proportional match. I was thinking a Spiritdoll Proud body for her...not sure if WS or NS would be the best match. Anyone out there with a Mr. Rabbit have body suggestions?

Thank you ;)

2. I'm put in my order for a Mr. Wolf head. He is going to be the brother of my Chrom =D. Not sure about the body match. I will see when he get here.

3. Mr. Wolf looks great :) I'm waitng for owners' pics

4. Mr. Wolf is simply amazing!!!
      I'm just wondering how much does the shipping cost for those heads...
      And for the bodies I saw here on DOA that spiritdoll elegance body looked great with Mr. Rabbit head...I assume head should be similar size.

5. I had to pay $30 in shipping and I live in EU.

Just paid for my Mr. Wolf head and I will look into that Spiritdoll body. I <3 Spiritdoll.

6. Total love for Mr. Wolf! I just sent an order in, so hopefully, I was able to get one :)

This will be my first ANother Secret head, so now I gotta go do some research! Eeee...can't wait!

7. Is mr. wolf a modified mr.rabbit? I can't quite tell, but they look very similar.

8. I ordered Red Riding Hood and am hoping she will be able to share one of the bodies I have. We'll see when she gets here. Shipping to me in Ohio was $28.

9. For me in the US, it was $28 =O
      I assume they're using EMS for that price.

So...yah. I got one too. He's so gorgeous and I already knew who he was going to be that I didn't care for researching a proper body. :sweat

10. I was wondering the same thing, as they do look rather similar.

11. I just ordered a red riding hood head.
      gonna be my first another secret head so gotta go into some research too.

Shipping's $19 to Singapore.
      They're def shipping from China, so I guess if u ever shipped anything from there, it'd be predictable.

12. Gosh so tempting... gharrr I don't know what to do... I already promised no dolls this year, but I can get the body for example like next year... So... Damn I'm getting crazy :lol:

Maankatje2000, vicki_j, nbluju, hhisprincess Thanks for information about shipping prices :)

13. I've never done an impromptu purchase quite so fast before. ^^; But I could not resist Mr Wolf's cute little ears and little pointed teefies! <3 All too often the pointy-teeth thing winds up looking stupid, but this guy was done brilliantly. I'm very impressed.

Since I do so many hybrids I'm not overly concerned about that aspect. I thought I read that they'd plunked Mr Wolf, at least, on an SD17 body, so if I aim for things that are a close match to Volks I ought to at least get in the ballpark. My F31 head has camped out on a Domuya body and an Angell-Studio (butter) body, so at least there are possibilities. ^_^

14. I just sent email, I hope I made in time... This would be impulse buy... But Mr. Wolf is too cute on his own way :D

15. Yep, there's a pic of Mr. Rabbit on the SD17 body on thei blog here:
      http://anothersecret7.blogbus.com/logs/106513386.html

16. Mr. Wolf stole my heart (and pies for grandma)))) I want order him but is there a body under 62 sm(not so tall) and match well?

17. I rather like Little Red Riding Hood! I got a Mr. Hat head from their last order, and the quality was absolutely fantastic. Little Red looks a bit like Mr. Hat too, so she'd make a great sister (I love girls with those odd/cute faces ^____^ )

Still, I don't think I'll be getting anything from this sale (I've got two layaways to pay off >.<;;) but it's great to see these guys continuing to release pretty heads! (Also, I think some of the others in the first thread said that Spritdoll is a good match for these?)

18. Really? I've been wanting a Spiritdoll body for ages now. Might finally have an excuse to get one. ^^;

19. Hmm, any way to check the status of our order? Such as payment received, shipped, etc?
      Or is everything done via e-mail?

Sorry if this is a stupid question :sweat

20. I put in an order for Little Red. I love both heads but this is actually one of the few firl sculpts I like so I had to pick her up.