1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Azurielle Feedback

Jun 1, 2006

1. I sold her my Lishe elf head, wonderful transaction, prompt payment, she is a great buyer ^__^

2. I bought a dress Azurielle was selling here on DoA. Great communication, and real fast shipping! :) Can't wait to buy from her again!

3. Azurielle is a very nice buyer. We had a very good transation. Good communications along the way.

Many Thanks!

4. I bought an Elf Vampire Yder head from Azurielle. It arrived quickly and was packed very well. Great communication, and nice seller! ^_^
      Excellent to do business with! :)

5. Had a wonderfully great transaction with Azurielle, what a pleasure to do business with great communication and fast payment, she new exactly what she wanted..I would highly recommend doing business with her..Thanks again!

6. Had a wonderfully great transaction with Azurielle, what a pleasure to do business with great communication and fast payment, she new exactly what she wanted..I would highly recommend doing business with her..Thanks again!

7. I bought a really lovely Earth Lord Cloak from Azurielle --flawless transaction, beautiful garment, fast shipping--thank you so much!! :)

8. Azurielle did a commission for me...A great transaction, thank you very much!

9. Azurielle was wonderfull to work with. The wigs were just as described and they were willing to send extra pictures when asked. No fear in doing business with this seller.

Senna

10. Just received a gorgeous tunic and pant set for my elfboy from Lisa.
      VERY quickly sent and it's perfect on him, Thanks!
      :)

11. I ordered a shirt for my Narin from Azurielle- I have to say it's my favorite piece of doll clothing! It's a lovely shirt, and was made and sent out promptly- very reasonable waiting period for a great product!

12. :aheartbea Just bought a wonderful doll from Azurielle. The doll was packed really well and arrived in perfect condition. At all times during the transaction I was kept well informed of how everything was going. This was an international transaction for a valuable item - and the whole process was stress-free because Azurielle handled everything so beautifully !

jaxagambla:aninja:

13. I bought some clothes from Azurielle. I love all her work! ^__^ Plus she's so nice!

14. i bought a POTTY from azurielle! hehe, a MSD sized one that is. :B great transaction, she is super nice. thanks hun!

15. I bought a pair of hands from Lisa. She shipped quickly and communicated through the transaction. I would definitely buy from her again. Excellent seller.

16. I just received a fabulous MSD sized elven outfit from her, and I'll echo what everyone else said! Super fast shipping and a wonderful, WONDERFUL outfit. My little boy came alive! :)

17. I bought a wig from Azurielle recently that came fast and in great condition. Was a pleasure to buy something from and would gladly purchase from in the future :)

18. had a good transaction with Azurielle (^_^) very fast shipping!

reccomended~!

19. I bought an outfit (Serendipity Cumi default) from Azurielle this month. Communication was timely and clear, and she kept me updated on when things would be sent, and when she would be going on vacation.

Definitely recommended!

20. Lovely buyer. Bought boots from me and paid lickity split. Super friendly to deal with. Many Many Thanks!!!!