1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Azurielle Feedback

Jun 1, 2006

1. I bought some clothes from Azurielle and they are flat out awesome! She is such a high quality seamstress and a wonderful person to boot! Thank you so much Lisa! ^__^

2. I bought a super SD size boys 3 piece outfit and also a SD girls silver
      dress, they are great quality and Lisa kept in touch and shipped
      really fast, i'm very pleased with the clothes.

Thanks Lisa!

Fiona

3. Great outfit and really fast shipping.

4. I had an excellent transaction buying eyes from Azurielle - she's very efficient and patient. Thank you!

5. I just got my clothes from Azurielle and they are great!! She always kept me informed of how my outfit was coming along, even making a few requested changes to my outfits along the way. I will defiantly get more things from her in the future!

6. Awesome awesome transaction with her! Super fast shipping and a great price, as well! Thank you so much!

7. Great transaction and her clothes are beautiful and of excellent quality!! Thanks!

8. Me too! Me too!

Azurielle sewed a lovely gown for one of my girls. She was incredibly lovely to work with, especially when what was *going* to be an SD dress ended up a minifee dress (because I sold the SD girl!).

The commission was beautifully done and is just what I wanted :)

Many thanks!

9. I bought a ranger outfit and cloak from Azurielle. She is an excelent seller!
      There was a small hitch and the wrong color vest was made but Azurielle quickly fixed the error. She also responds quickly to PMs and sent my item only a day or two after she finished my commision. It arrived in 3 days. Here are 2 pictures showing off her good work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Bought hands and a lovely, well-made Arwen dress! Great person to deal with!

11. beautiful, beautiful job on the dress i commissioned. lovely seam work, very professional and finished at a fantastic price. quick shipping once the product was done and great communication. would definitely do business with again!

12. Sold a wig to Azurielle ~ payment was prompt and the whole transaction was quick and easy with no hiccups or fuss. Perfect!

13. I purchased an SD sized matching dress and vest set from Azurielle, and they're WONDERFUL. They arrived super fast, were exactly as photographed and all around spiffy. Very nice craftmanship.

I would recommend Azurielle's stuff to anyone! And I look forward to doing business with her again in the future!

Wendy

14. More Azurielle clothes arrived in the mail today, and I could not be happier with them. Absolutely fantastic.

Thank you for a super smooth, super easy transaction, Azurielle! I wish all my transactions on DoA were so simple!

Looking forward to buying more of your wonderful clothing!

Wendy

15. Azurielle and I had an awesome transaction. I bought a green Kstarr wig from her, it came REALLY fast, packed wonderfully, and in great shape! Definitly would buy from her again. :)

16. I had a great transaction with Azurielle.

It was a tricky commission: I needed a custom outfit for a doll which she didn't own, but we sorted out the measurements, & I ended up with a lovely outfit that fits well.

She was very nice to deal with, her prices are good, her sewing is neat & well-finished & she was very communicative about fabrics, & my tricky requirements. :)

17. I bought a dress from Azurielle. The commission was beautifully done and the dress is simply a dream.
      Azurielle is a very nice and kind person, she ever answered Pm's quickly. Highly recommend!
      I hope to deal with you again. Thank you ^__^

18. Azurielle did a commission for me,she was soo fast in making it! Also fast reply and the clothing looks GORGEOUS. I will post pic's in your commission treath Azurielle, when my half elf arrived :D Thanks so much!!!

*edit* Package arrived today I loveee it!!!:aheartbea :aheartbea

19. Another commission from Lisa! They fit PERFECTLY for two totally different tiny dolls! Thank you so much! Morgan might want one or two herself!

20. I bought eyes from Azurielle. She shipped fast and they were well packed! ^^