1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Azurielle Feedback

Jun 1, 2006

1. Now thats what i call fast delivery, got my dress this morning. Its fab, as soon as ive got my doll i'll post some pics.

2. I bought a pair of Serendipity eyes from Azurielle. They were lovely and sent promptly. I would buy from her again

3. Very sweet to deal with. Prompt payment, good communication, and all that general awesomeness. But what made this one stand out is that when her eyes miraculously showed up after I'd already given a partial refund toward their loss in the postal system, she immediately returned it. Completely honest and trustworthy!

4. I got the glass eyes today already! Very prompt :D

5. I bought an outfit set from Lisa and the transaction was seamless. Good communication, timely shipping. Highly recommended, thank you so much once again! :)

6. Azurielle purchased a pair of eyes from me. She was quick to pay and very friendly!:thumbup

Deborah

7. I traded a wig for an outfit. Perfect all around. the outfit is a great quality and we love it! Highly recommended.

8. Azurielle bought a doll from me. I was highly impressed by her prompt payment. She is an excellent buyer. I am very pleased with the transaction with her. Thanks so much!

9. I bought a beautiful elf boy from Azurielle, she was wonderful to work with and the boy is perfect. I would deffinately love to work with her again!

10. I bought a pair of eyes from Azurielle and I am very happy with this transaction ^^

11. I commissioned Azurielle to make a dress for my SD, and I highly recommend her! She is nice to deal with, and her work is beautiful and she chooses excellent materials and trim. :)

12. great transaction, the eyes came well protected :) Thank you!

13. I sold a Soony to Azurielle. She was very polite, paid promtly, and was a pleasure to deal with. :) Thank you so much! :aheartbea

14. I bought a Bambicrony wig from her. Very fast shipping, just as described. Great communication.
      Andrea

15. I have previously commissioned a wonderful outfit for my Show Elf & I just purchased two lovely fantasy dresses off eBay from Azurielle. All are incredibly well made & fit my elves just perfectly. Thank you so much :D
      Anna

16. Azurielle is fabulous to work with. Great communication, quick payment. Definitely recommended!

17. Very nice seller :) I just received my boy! great packaging (foam, peanuts and bubble wrap! O.O) Azurielle was awesome and great to deal with!

18. I bought a pair of beautiful eyes from her at a excellent price, and she shipped right away! What a nice seller!

19. I bought a pair of eyes from Azurielle, and they arrived quickly and were as described. Great communication, too!

20. I commissioned an outfit from Azurielle. She's wonderful to work with. And her outfits are so beautifully made.