1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone bid with Crescent lately?

Sep 29, 2005

1. I have used Crescent in the past and have a bid order in at Crescent, the auction only has an hour to go and still no bid? I put my deposit in at the same time as my bid order so ... have no idea whats up.

2. I use Crescent alot, and Masamichi has been a little slow lately. I hope he gets the bid in for you.

3. I've got a bid going right now with them...it took about two hours or so after I paid my deposit for them to place the bid...a little slow. Hope yours gets in in time...

Az

4. I usually ask them to bid last minute =P *cough*sniping*cough* Maybe they doing that (late bidding) for you to ensure you get the item? ^_^;;

5. Thanks!
      I put my order in 2 days ago, and was used to them bidding pretty soon after that so.... maybe they are doing last minute bidding if possible now

6. Hm, I just bid on something with 11 hours to go about 2 days ago and kept getting outbid so I would raise my bid and they bid again for me within 15 minutes or so.

7. If I were you I would post a question to him on his website just in case he missed it. I think he has very very busy lately. The questions page will flag him. As far as holding off until last minute, I don't think it's very likely that he is doing that unless you specifically made arrangements with him to do so.

He orders right away in most cases, but keep in mind his hours are 10am to midnight so be sure to check and see what time it is in Japan.

I absolutely love Masamichi! He has helped me win many nice auctions!! :wink:

8. Friday through Monday was a national holiday in Japan and things got backed up for them. I recently won an auction and hadn't gotten an invoice, so I was concerned, I asked them about it and got a response today saying I'd get the invoice soon, and I got it this evening. Hopefully your bid will get in in time.

9. I just bid on 2 auctions and they were placed almost immediately.

Hope you get yours, too! :daisy

10. He's bidding on a couple of auctions for me.. they were placed like a minute after I sent them in. Even my increased bids were put in immediately. This was two days ago. Maybe try emailing him?

Good luck!

11. I won an auction with them few days ago ! They placed a bid minutes after I have done the deposit.
      And I often increase the maximum bid, and they respond really quickly ! (that's why I won ! ^^)

12. I placed a bid with them earlier in the day and it still hasn't updated...but the auction still has two days to go so I'm not worried (yet!)

~Megan

13. masamichi said crescent only operates from 10am to 12 midnight japan time, so if you place bid in the middle of the night, they won't be able to respond till the next morning :cow *has lost 3 auctions because of that* :(

14. Some auctions I had tried with him were blocking bidding services.

Or there may have been a delay due to holidays.

15. I also had that experience of having him wait until the end so the bid wouldn't drive up the price. When I asked him, he told me that he had thought my bid was too high, so he was waiting until near the end to place it.

I have done maybe 5 auctions with him, and I have never had him not place a bid.

Hope that helps. :daisy

16. Thank you all!
      They must wait till the end now cause sure enough my bid went in and I WON!

17. Congratulations!

18. Woo hoo! Glad it worked out for you!

19. Congratulation !!!! :D
      As I often says : Masamichi rocks ! LOL :wink:

20. Ditto!