1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a BJD tumblr?

Sep 20, 2016

    1. hey all! Not sure if this is the right place, but does anyone here have a tumblr account specifically for sharing information related to BJDs/pictures of them? I recently made a sideblog for them and wanted to be able to post more often.
    2. I mostly post pics of my bjds at milklegsdolls.tumblr.com :) Sometimes off topic dolls are there too, but right now it's mostly bjds!
    3. Yes. I have one for everything regarding my dolls, from wip photos, to photoshootings, to character concept art.
      Mine is http://zirkusdolls.tumblr.com C:
    4. I have one! I post my own dolls and sometimes reblog others. Occasionally I'll reblog other dolls/toys. But it's 99% bjd
    5. I just made one (and will follow all you guys) I made it to sort of not only reblog dolls I think are gorgeous BUT also to document my BJD creation process because I plan to start my own BJD company within the next few years. I don't have much up yet because I just scrapped a project because I was unhappy with the materials used in the first project, but if anyone's interested in my sculpting journey, that's what I intend to do with my tumblr
      Meeks' BJD
      keep in mind though, I just started it yesterday and I'm just reblogging inspirations at the moment. I'll start my process images within the next month. I also plan to document painting my first dolls and seeing how my degree in painting and sculpture hinders or helps my abilities to paint dolls xD
      I feel like all my life I was just meant to make dolls. I've been obsessed with making my own dolls since I was a kid. So we shall see xD That's my tumblr plan xD
    6. Mine isn't incredibly active, but I've got one ^^ Dolls I Guess
    7. Cool, I followed all of you! Thank you :)
      • x 1
    8. I'm not terribly active, but I've got one here!
    9. Mine is mostly reblogs because my first dollie is still on her way, but sparklegirls.tumblr.com is mine
    10. Mine is my-trash-stash.tumblr.com! It started out as a monster high blog but its morphed into a BJD blog lol
    11. Mine is in my signature. I only post my own dolls, but there are a few other random things too.
    12. Mine is IJTET822, I'm going to say it's 80% my doll, and like the other 20% is reblogs of things that inspire me.
    13. I do, but only one for FreakStyle (in my signature). There's quite a big community on Tumblr, actually!
    14. Mine is jupiter-monarchy.tumblr.com and I've been talking about my first doll project tagged as bjd journey. I also reblog a lot of other BJDs that I find to be interesting at the moment since my first doll hasn't arrived yet. It is my side blog so when following people it will be through my main blog taka-hardt.
      #17 JupiterMonarchy, Oct 14, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    15. Hi! You can check out my fairly new account. This is the first time I've opened a Tumblr account.

      I also have the same username for IG. :3nodding:
    16. Hi! I have a fairly new account and it's the first time I've signed up in Tumblr.


      I also have the same the same IG username