1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have Leeke Chouette?

Aug 14, 2006

1. I was wondering if any had Leekeworld Chouette? Maybe with the new 2nd boy body? I was wondering what you thought and if you have any pictures of him? I'm thinking about getting him for a friend but thought I would poke out there and ask what people thought of him, since I've never seen a Leekeworld doll in person.
      Oh, and how is there possability? Do they sit up on thier own just fine?
      Thank you.

2. Bumping because I'm curious too.

3. I don't have him (I want him though) But I do have a leeke Honey..and the posability is great..slightly kicky legs though.

4. My Leeke Honey's got kicky legs and can't sit up very well on her own, but I just love her floppiness, I've grown used to it. She can kneel, though. Hope the 2nd body is better and improved. However, that being said, I still love the curviness and cherubic figure of my Honey. I think Chouette normally comes with the 2nd version body either boy or girl. I seem to recall someone here getting a Chouette so am bumping this so we can get a feedback.

5. I have a Honey with the first body, and she can sit by her own if she just look a little down to get the ballance :) The only thing about the body I don't like is that she can't look up, that is very sad when she sits by my SD doll :/ But she can stand on 1 leg, that is just soo cool xD
      But I'm goint to get a 2nd body for her soon ^^ (And then I'm going to give the first body to a Candy head)

But to be honest, I don't like Chouette he looks to serius for a little boy, but I love the most other Leekes and I will sure get more of them xD

6. Katia - My Honey's head can now look up after I tried to loosen her string to see if she'd sit better. The S-hook came off, I almost had a heart attack since I've never done any stringing. Anyway, I hooked it back but not the way it was because I don't remember how, so I just hooked the loops onto it. Hope this makes sense. Sorry, if this is a bit OT.

7. Did you find what you were looking for, Miki-chan?
      If not, here's a bump. ^^

8. Thanks Achsfan, no one's responded about him as of yet.....
      Anyone?

9. I'm getting a boy-joy with the second boy body. I'll let you know how its like when I get him. It might be a wait because I also ordered some of the reservation shoes.
      I love my leeke girl, but I ordered the second girl hands because the spread out default ones can be hard for getting some clothing on.