1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone know when dollstown hue will come out?

Jun 16, 2006

1. Well, basically, Hue is just a male Estella. If you look at the pictures of the original blank head of Hue that was made, really, that's all there is to it. But, as a male, Hue has lots of potential as a sculpt, because, in my opinion, and I know this sounds just odd, but the shdaows fall nicely on his face. He has some more realistic/impressive detailing than some other doll companies ussually make thier dolls with. And come on.

REMOVABLE TEETH FOR THE WIN. :D

2. He is an estella male, yeah, but there are some slight differences in the nose, eyes, and mouth. I like dollstown dolls because they are more realistic than other companies, too.

And you're right, removable teeth is one of the best inventions ever! No more trying to paint in that horribly thin mouth line! :mwahaha

3. All kidding aside, I do agree! The default face-up and poofy hair are making them seem younger, but painted just so...bringing out the world weary soulfulness will bump their age right up. :) I plan on doing more or less the same face on Mui that is currently on Nathan, very different from the default.

I don't look forward to MSCing indoors though.:ablah:

4. He is GORGEOUS *_* I just wish he wasn't so much, so I could afford him. Think I could buy him in parts? ;)

5. Yes, I agree elvenmoon. This is what I have done being Christmas and all it was hard to get all the money together for the whole Dollfie so I am just getting Mui's head for now and his body in the new year! I can wait. In the meantime Mui will share a Soom boy body that I am sure will work fine, I hope!

All the best,

xen :)

6. Can someone perhaps help me out? My internet seems to hate the Dollstown website and frigs around with the text every time I visit, so it's unreadable to me. I am head over heels in love with the 15year male body though. Are they still producing it? For how much? Not that any particular price will deter me... I MUST HAVE IT!... I just need to figure out how much to scrimp on my next paycheck. It's... it's... just so gorgeous! I don't see a head I particularly 100% like yet, though I ADORE how they do the lips... just only one or two of them is smiling, and they BOTH seem to be very feminine female molds... and I kinda want my boy to be happy looking. But yes.... Help please? Perhaps tell me why my Mozilla is screwing around with the text? Anything!

7. I have to disable my firewall to see the Dollstown site.:|

The 15 year boy body was released just before Xmas, I was glad to finally see it produced after looking at the sculpt in progress photos in their Gallery for almost a year. (I was sort of stalking him.:sweat)

The body only seems to be available in white right now, the normal skin body is temporarily sold out. I've read that they are switching to in-house casting rather than having it cast by a second company so there may be a delay in restocking while they get started. Both the Hue and Mui heads are available in both white and normal at the moment.

Heres the price list as seen on the site:
      Price
      *Head only : $180
      *15Boy body only : $610
      *Head+body+eyes : $790 / without eyes $750
      *Make-up on head : $65 ----- You can write your wish type. For example, sexy/purity/boyish...etc Also you can llink a picture of your wish. when you want to pierce ears, you can demand it.
      *Pierce ears without make-up : $2

I bought my Mui the day after he came out, head and body in white, no make-up. I meant to purchase some eyes since it would've been a fast way to pick up some 18mm Eye Candies for Nathan without a long wait and no extra shipping charges but I was too excited and forgot. The shipping was delayed because it was the weekend before Xmas, but he was shipped the day after Xmas and I got him two days later.

He arrived well packed in a neat little box. No fuss, no problems, no issues. The only difficulty in the whole process was figuring out their ordering system. Not hard but not at all intuitive. :roll:

[thread=110533]Here's some pictures of my new Nathan.[/thread]

8. If you can't see the site, you might want to try using anonymouse. org. Sometimes Doll sites won't work for me, and sometimes if I use anonymouse they will load.

To order from dollstown, i think you need to make an account on their boards. Once you do that, just click "write" on the english ordering page and use their form (located in the "how to order" post, near the top), and fill in what you would like to order. Also it is helpful to say how you're paying (paypal balance or credit card). Then they will reply with the total amount owed, and give you their appropriate paypal address.

It's a little complicated the first time, but then it gets much easier if you happen to order from them again. Hope that helps!

edit: oh, I see...the site is working, it's just mozilla is screwing around with the text? I have no idea about that...do you have any other browsers on your computer/another computer?

9. Thank you so much. I have no problem waiting for the normal skin to be produced again as I am very patient. Not so sure on the heads... I might get one of the girl heads and just slightly mod it instead to get what I want. That's good they pierce the ears themselves... I wasn't so sure i could trust myself with that XD. And being able to ask for specific expression for face up = OMG fantastic!

... I'll just have to wait till they make the normal skin again. *begins wait*