1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AoD (Angel of Dream) - Kim, Jimi, Jay, Sara and Juli

Dec 12, 2007

1. here's the new face sculpts without the faceup, I thought some of you might be interested.... ;)

Jay:
      [​IMG]

Jimi:
      [​IMG]

Juli: (my fav ^^)
      [​IMG]

Kim:
      [​IMG]

Sara:
      [​IMG]

2. Ahhh, I have to admit, Jimi is my fav right now ;) I'm still arguing with myself between tan, ws and ns... :doh too many choices ;) Thanks for posting the "non-faceup" pics

3. I wish that picture of Jay was face-front. He looks cute from the side, but it's hard to tell!

4. I want another AOD girl some time... but I can't decide between Sara, Juli and Jimi :sweat

Jimi is really cute, though.... Aaron told me he was going to get a Jimi girl, I'm very excited to see the result ;)

5. Do you know when they'll be releasing just the heads? I really want a girl!Jimi, too. :3

6. Tangerine, I think you should just ask either Aaron or Alan, they are being pretty uncomplicated most of the time. If you ask them, they might be able to get a head for you ^^

7. I know people have asked about this so here you go:

Here is a picture with all three skin colors -

Left to right - Normal, Suntan and White

[​IMG]

8. Yay! Thanks Aaron! ;) I know I was asking on the other thread so thanks for posting, and YAY for the heads separately! :)

9. I want Jimi and Kim so bad! lol

10. Hi Everyone -

I know some people wanted a girl Elf so I have ordered a boy head and had it done up as a girl on a girl 1/3 body.

I have enhanced her to make her eyes look more female. I think she turnned out pretty good -

[​IMG]

What do your think???

Aaron
      Las Vegas ~

11. Reduced picture size. :)

Aaron
      Las Vegas -
      :fangirl:

12. Ahhhh! Ok, I'm definitely going to have to get Jimi now! I love that mold, and I didn't even think about doing her as a girl!

Aaron - she looks so thoughtful in that shot :) *love it*

13. Those dolls are beautiful, and the face-ups look really nice!

14. We just hired a new gal named Julia and she has done all the face-Ups on the new Suntan dolls and also repainted some of the older line faces on our site, Take a look at the new repaint pictures of Rao and also Ya Zia. She does wonderful work. :)

The Tattoo is just our sample. The dolls do not come with Tattoos! :)

They are very neat! I really like the direction our company is moving! :)

I got both too! :) I love these new Elf Boys from AOD. I was just happy Jimi could be made into a girl. :)

I really like these AOD 1/3 Bodies! :) I wanted the boy head (Jimi) to look more like a girl so that was why I enhanced the color around the shadow to make her look more like a girl plus I replaced the lashes. :)

Aaron

I think the Kim head can be done as a girl as well. He has a very soft look to him and I really love the new SUntan skin. AOD really did a good job with the skin color. :)

Aaron

I really like Juli since she has two teeth that are showing. I see they have painted them the lip color so I painted mine white so they really show and it looks nice with two teeth. :)

Aaron

I'm sure someone who painted better the me can really do Jimi as a girl really well woith a real nice face-Up. I just enhanced mine from the original paint.

Aaron

15. Wow, do you have any pictures of her teeth? :D

16. Doesn´t he pic work in the moment? :( Or is this a problem of my computer?

17. oh, what´s that - very nice - at the AoD homepage further new molds are to be seen :-)

18. Ok, I want a tan elf boy...so the question is, Kim or Jimi? At first I thought I was going to get Jimi but now I'm leaning towards Kim. What do you guys think? Which do you like better?

19. my favorite is Kim

20. :)I got my Tanned Juli today and didn't realize she had teeth!!! so kewl...definately going to let her pearly whites show