1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarius Doll 1/4 Doll Discussion part 3

Oct 5, 2014

1. That's good to know. Thank you! ^_^

2. @ksenon68
      She's so cute at her laptop! Thanks for sharing!! ♥

3. Thanks)
      [​IMG]Alexis by Oksana, on Flickr

4. So sad that these lovely dolls Aquariusdoll never became popular. :sorryI really want to get the second girl, but in tan. But I can't choose.
      My Juliet (was Fleur), mold - Chloe

[​IMG] by Angelique Mana_Angel, on Flickr

ksenon68, your Alexis - gorgeous as always))

5. Hey girls,

I posted more than a year ago that my girl got discolouration in her face and body. It took a while for it to be resolved, but actually it didn't. Aquarius doll didn't do anything about it because they said they had a recall event a little while ago , but the dealer never heard of it. And because of that the only option was to send her back and I would have to pay for shipping her to them and the new one back and an exchange fee, that would have resolved into me buying a whole new doll with the money it would cost me including custom cost in my country so I said no :( really disappointed in them. Still love my girl but won't buy a doll from them nor advise them .

A friend of mine is going to fix her with airbrush for a friend only price. Saving up the money now.

Still very sad , so I forgot to tell it here :( sorry girls

6. Oh, this is really very sad.:eek: I know about the history as several dolls were green. Aquarius promised to replace them, but then wrote that to them nobody addressed.
      I have a Winnie tan, she's fine for two years...

7. Yeah my girl is a green girl , apparently almost no one knew of the event not even the dealer I used. I should have know because it happend around the same time. But I didn't know :( otherwise I would have used the event

8. hi! I will have own Ruby :) How long Did You wait for delivery??

9. @ksenon68 she's so beautiful, and what a lovely outfit!

@Mana_Angel Juliet is so regal looking. What pretty hair and wow her dress too!

@teenage-angel I'm so sorry to hear bout your greening!! I've had my tan girl since 2012, but she hasn't greened yet. Guess I got a lucky batch? I hope your friend is able to help fix her up!

@Ashley Shell congrats!! I got mine second hand, but I hear that people get theirs delivered within a couple of months from AQDoll.

I've been bad about posting here, I'm so sorry my loves!! Here is a recent picture of my tan Mia sculpt, named Nashira. She's modelling some accessories I made for a friend.

[​IMG]SOLD by Morgan McPherson, on Flickr

10. Your Ruby is beautiful! Thanks for sharing her here~

11. Can anyone tell me what sizes of eyes their AQ girls use best? Thinking about getting one in the future owo

12. They come with 10mm eyes, but 8mm look a bit more realistic in my opinion.
      If you like, I could post some comparison pictures?

13. I prefer 8mm too, but 10mm still look good! I have some 10mm oscar eyes that fit very well, but so do the 8mm acrylics.

14. @Beansproutmomo
      Thank you! Your girl is quite lovely~

@toratsubasa
      I always welcome more photos!

I am trying to not get too intimidated by smaller eye sizes. My taste in dolls used to have such big, kawaii eyes (older Dollzone dolls like Shoyo and Luts Bory are good examples of what I used to like) but it has been evolving into the more mature minis the last few years. Got into Withdolls with their 12mm eyes and more recently into Luts MDFs.

I have 2 Luts MDF Blanchetts (one on a KDF boy body one on the MDF girl) and they take 10mms without seeming like they are too small of eyes.

15. Been a while since I posted here! Moved last month, and I am finally getting all of my dolls out and dressed.

Here is Nashira all dolled up. ^_^♡
      [​IMG]

16. I'm sneaking arround for Ella since months and christmas Bonus is near ^^
      Could i ask you for Ella Spam?
      And has anybody a comparison of the light brown to other f.e. Fairyland tan?
      I don't know if i like her in NS or tan