1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarius Doll 1/4 Doll Discussion part 3

Oct 5, 2014

1. No spam I'm afraid, but the AD tan is a lot lighter than fairyland tan. It is closer to Volks sunlight. It is also a touch lighter than Iplehouse realskin.

Hope that helps a little? Also for spam, I often do a google image search and Flickr search. ;)

2. Hello! Recently at me appeared Eugenie. (Ella) My first doll MSD format.
      [​IMG]

3. @Milana she's beautiful, congratulations!

I redressed my little lady the other day and took a photo.
      Here's Nashira again. ♥
      [​IMG]

4. I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but Has anyone ordered from Aquariusdoll recently? I keep trying to go to the site and yet.... it says service has expired?

5. I actually came on here to say the same thing. I hope this is just a small hiccup, and not anything major. :(

6. @Epona I did notice that it wasn't responding in like, May i think? or early june, and I just re-checked and it seems like its still offline. That's worrisome honestly, i still am quite in love with a number of their dolls and i'd hate to just see them disappear out of the blue.

7. That's... a fairly long time. I wonder if there is a email or something they can be contacted through? *_*
      I was going to see if maybe Think Pink! was still in contact with them, but it seems they closed up last year...

8. @Epona They do have a facebook page, but it's been inactive it seems since 2016? Or maybe im not understanding it right cause i'll admit i dont really use facebook. I can send a message, see if they reply.

9. I actually just sent them a message! It doesn't seem too active but if they use facebook at all, they should get a notification on their personal account too, I believe?

10. @Epona I sent one too! Here's hoping they get back to either of us soon!

11. So, it's been about a week now, and I haven't heard anything back yet.
      Their website is down, and it seems like when I've tried to use "google cache" for the page, it turns into errors - which is a shame, since I was hoping to maybe pull their email off the page, if it did work, and try to use that to contact them. :( I suppose if anyone has paid them through Paypal, it might be able to possible to contact them through that? But I have no idea how often they would be checking it, if they have shut down for good.

I hope no one had any pending orders from them, though. It's so sad to see a company shut down, especially when you don't hear anything about their closure - they just disappear like ashes to the wind, which sadly seems to be the case? They didn't seem to be too popular in at least the Western side of the hobby, but I assumed maybe they were more popular in South Korea or something, which kept them going but maybe they've been struggling for awhile?

12. That's very sad, I hope they will open again, their dolls are absolutely stunning.
      This is my Shiraya (AD Chloe), and I love everything about her!
      (sorry the half nudity!)
      [​IMG]

13. So, I thought I posted here but, maybe it slipped my mind!
      So awhile back Aquarius doll did respond to me on facebook. This was from last year in July though, so keep that in mind:

"We are sorry for late reply.
      We are producing dolls for Aquarius. Please let me know doll you want, we can update on our ETSY shop. Then you can make order for doll. Or you can make order by e-mail. Currently we run website for Doll factory and website for Petite Jiwoo(new brand). In the future, we also will make ETSY shop for Aquarius doll.
      Best regards, Heungsu Kim"

I tried to message them through their facebook page about three months ago though, and so far I haven't heard back yet, so they might not check fb often. I might try asking them through email... I wonder if maybe it was just too hard to manage their own website, so they decided to look into services like etsy? Hopefully Aquarius Doll is only on hiatus - I'd hate to see another company shut down, and admittedly, I really want a Chloe, LOL.

14. I'm sorry if the company really closed ... It's sad. My Sia is the first MSD format doll in my collection. I really like her mobility. And she has such a long neck!)) I heard that she has a lot of problems with discoloration of the skin. I did not notice anything like that of my doll, and I hope that I will not notice later))
      My Sia. Marina
      [​IMG]

15. I still have my girl Ruby although her face is green. Don't really know what to do with her

16. just crossed my mind to look at aquariusdoll's site to see if maybe i couldn't look into the mia i've wanted for so long, and was really sad to see the website is down.

taking into account what @Epona has said, i went to the internet way back machine and was able to get an earlier copy of the page. here's the contact info at the bottom:
      and their paypal is listed as aridollz@gmail
      https://web.archive.org/web/20171105100211im_/http://aquariusdoll.com/imgs/1212270243ltaccount.jpg

they apparently also operate doll factory which i also have a few wishlist dolls from, and though their site is down they're still listed on DOLK, so maybe someone could contact dolk to try and get some more information?

17. I will be honest - I have heard so many nightmares about Dolk, that I really wouldn't... trust them at all lol. :x So many cases of them never even submitting an order for limited dolls, I wouldn't be too surprised if they said it'd be fine, take your money, and then "lol sorry nevermind" months later.

I am still waiting to hear back from them on etsy, but perhaps they'd also respond to the email associated with their paypal?

18. mmmm, i've heard the same, unfortunately. :(
      i just thought they might know what's up with the companies or at least be able to give contact info or something.

i couldn't find their etsy shop, do you have a link? :o

19. Here is their etsy store for their other company, Petite Jiwoo :)
      by PetiteJiwoo
      It seems they have had a lot of different brands, lol.

20. have you heard anything from them yet? ;w;