1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarius Doll 1/4 Doll Discussion part 3

Oct 5, 2014

1. Thank you so much! This helps a lot.

2. I never looked at Sia until you said something. She is really pretty I hope you get her! :D

Every time I look at a different AQ girl I want her. U_U I need to stop.

3. @ResinToBe I know what you mean! I thought I wanted Ruby, but now I want them all. The more I look, the less confident I am about my choice.

Does anyone have Maggie? I'd love to see more pictures of her.

4. Ugh! I had the same problem [MENTION=62023]Meltar[/MENTION]. I was torn between Ava and Ruby. I bought Ava a few months ago and I recently bought the Ruby too! :XD:

I haven't seen a Maggie yet but hopefully someone will have her!

5. Cosmos, welcome! I don't have my dollzone body anymore, but they were just fine together. :D
      A Sia would be lovely!

Meltar, I don't know anyone with a Maggie yet, but she's cute! :aheartbea

EDIT:
      Cosmos, I take it back, I found one!!

[​IMG]
      New Friends by beansproutmomo, on Flickr

6. Bumping this thread up with a new pic of Nashira~ :D
      She wanted to try on a wig I'm currently making for a friend.

[​IMG]
      White wig trial run by beansproutmomo, on Flickr

7. [​IMG]

Here is how the tan mellows - you can see the difference between Azami's legs (sat with my other MSDs usually) and high heel feet (that had been stored away in her box). It's quite a nice colour, just a tad uneven for me..

*makes mental note to pop in more often*

8. Kerantli, hello! Interesting, thanks for that comparison picture. :D

9. I hadn't even noticed she had mellowed until I put those feet on her (she's also standing on her own in that picture, not leaning on anything)

I need to get more pictures of her too, now the weather is sort of getting better here.

10. My Ruby has shipped! That was so fast. U_U AQ has seriously spoiled me. I bought her on 2/16 and she shipped on 3/11. That is just cray cray!

11. Yay!! They are so fast, I love it!

12. I've been eyeing Chloe for a little while now on Flickr. I'm thinking of ordering. Is something wrong with AQD's site?

13. Chloe is adorable! Good choice! I noticed it was down as well, [MENTION=49530]luckeegurl36[/MENTION]. It was working fine last night. *_*

14. Resintobe, YAY That was fast!!

Hmm yeah their site seems tobe down today. :/ Maybe they are doing some adding or maintenance.
      I'd say check back again later today or tomorrow~

Sharing some spam here, since I've been working on some accessories for Nashira. :3
      Not done with her epaulettes yet, since they still need long spikes and small studs, but here is the base parts. I also finished her spiked flower crown~ hehe

[​IMG]
      Flower Crowns by beansproutmomo, on Flickr

15. I'll keep checking. In the meantime, do any of you know if the tan is a regular choice or offered for events, etc? Thanks in advance!

16. Yup, it's a regular option! :D

17. Yay! Thank you so much!

18. Yeah, it's offered as regular and not even extra. :D Plus, the light brown is so pretty!

Site is still down so here's some Ava spam in the awesome headband beansproutmomo made!
      [​IMG]

19. [MENTION=2229]Mana[/MENTION]: She looks lovely!! Such a soft expression.

And YAY! Site is back up! *aggressively checks tracking*