1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarius Doll Fairy 16 discussion

Dec 19, 2013

1. Oooo new tinies! I love the Darak Tiny Remy - I've seen her before in passing but now I want one! (haha I realised it's all in your sig /facepalm)

The AQ16 girls do look great with all the other tinies which is a big bonus ^.^ Grats on all your new girls!

*edit* I got inspired to spend some time with Winnie tonight :)

[​IMG]

I gave her some new eyelashes although they are a little long...and she's wearing a luts fur wig which I think really suits her!

2. Jingerbell - Your girl is so adorable! I actually like her with the longer eyelashes <3

Amalie - I can't wait to see your your girl with her new wig!

3. Ohhh I forgot to post this last night but when I was fixing Winnie's lashes I noticed that one of her acrylic eyes had cracked. Not sure if it has anything to do with what they use to hold the eyes in but just a warning!

animethemed&#8203;- thanks you ^.^

4. Your Winnie is so cute, love the new eyelashes! Did she come with any originally?

I commented on your blog last night but I didn't realise that the wig was from Luts. I think it's the same one I ordered for my Nicky ;)

5. Great minds :D

she did come with some eyelashes originally but they were brown and very very short, I had to check a few times to make sure she did actually have some!

6. Yep, I definitely think I'll be getting a Winnie before the end of the month!! Jingerbell, yours is just absolutely gorgeous! I love the styling of white hair and tan it's one of my absolute favourite doll combinations!!

7. Jingerbell your winnie is too cute! :D

I just got news that the group order I got my wig with came in so it'll be shipped to me tomorrow and hopefully get here this week or next week. :)

8. rain_cloud - thank you and yay ^.^! it's always great to see more Winnie's around :D she is just so adorable and the AQ tan is easily my favourite so far of all my tinies.

amalie - thanks :D I can't wait to see Jessie with her new wig!

9. I had a dream that the AQ16 dolls all sold out before the end of the event, that was my genuine dream last night. I can't order till the very last day of the event because of when my money comes in so I'm holding out till then!

Jingerbell I'll be getting a Winnie in tan too! The Aquarius tan is just soooo lovely compared to some other companies. Do you have a company face-up on yours??

10. Haha oh no - I have those dreams as well. Just before Lati and Fairyland announced their new year events I kept dreaming about what they would be!

Great choice on the tan Winnie :D yes mine does have the default faceup - style B ^.^

11. Made a new outfit for Lina this week - also Happy Valentines Day everyone! :)
      &#8203;[​IMG]

12. Amalie That is a super cute outfit! She looks so adorable :aheartbea

13. Amalie - She is absolutley adorable! That outfit so cute <3
      Rain_Cloud - Winnie is adorable! I think it would be great to see another one on the forum!

14. amalie - Lina is adorable, I love that wig on her! Amazing work on her outfit, it looks great :)

15. Thanks everyone! I dislike that wig so much ...it's so difficult to manage! xD (it is SUPER frizzy and just stray hairs all over..but it's so soft at the same time. T.T) I am happy with the outfit though, hopefully it will match with the new wig - should be coming this week sometime. :) Monday is a holiday so you never know I guess. x3 Also my new eyes I ordered a bit ago shipped today! :D (can finally have Lina not wearing Mora's eyes like a weirdo. xD)

16. Jingerbell Your doll looks so serious but still cute cute cutie pie !!:)
      amalie &#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072;&#1072; I have the same wig for my doll :fangirl:
      scold me, please, I'm lazy, I can not take a picture of my gir :))))))

17. amelie, your girl is very cute, I love the pout!

I just got my shipping notice for my Nicky. So, she's on her way home and exactly when they said she would be! That has to be a first ;)

18. @Em Thanks and congrats on your shipping notice! :) Looking forward to seeing her!

@rendez-vous Take some pics! :D

Just got the new blue wig in the mail today for Lina and it's awesome! :)
      [​IMG]

19. Ok, so I was sorely tempted by all the gorgeousness in this thread, and ended up ordering my own tan Winnie last night! I hope she'll make a great friend for my PKF Luna, and I can't wait to see more sculpts in this line!

20. Welcome little fox and I'm sure you will not be disappointed! These little ones are are adorable - looking forward to seeing your winnie! :)