1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarius Doll Fairy 16 discussion

Dec 19, 2013

1. Happy Easter to all of yuo ! :))

[​IMG]

2. Just dropping by to say hi. I'm still in love with my little AQ. I'm hoping to get Another one during their next event :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Hello! I've been admiring everyone's cuties and wondered what the current wait time is like for orders. Thanks!

4. It's been a bit since I've ordered... But I think I only waited like 5 weeks. It was really fast and during the winter events.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks for the info --- I should be able to make it 5 weeks waiting. My last orders took 4-6 months, and I am terrible at waiting that long.

6. Bajib - Aquarius Doll is 'usually' very fast, especially when compared to some of the larger companies right now! Are you interested in any sculpt in particular?

Everyone's dolls are looking sooo cute :aheartbea. I haven't been checking in as often as I'd like but I still enjoy seeing everyone's little ones!

7. Hello - I haven't checked in here for awhile, but I ordered a tan Winnie shortly after the last post and have already received a shipping notice! That is really fast! I am already impressed with this company :)

8. Hello! :) I'm glad to be here with my lovely Chibico :)
      [​IMG]

9. I'm in this thread now :)
      I'm waiting for one little Winnie!
      I hope they'll be fast!
      I can't wait :)

10. Congrats mayetta! My Winnie arrived in 3 weeks -- and perfectly crafted, too! She had to wait for me to finish a dress for her and now she is waiitng for a wig of her very own and her socks and shoes :)

[​IMG]

11. wow, they all look so cute, I hope to buy one or two by end of this year if I have some money :)

12. Hi all! I just received my Jessie! And I am so in <3 [​IMG]

13. Please forgive the ugly background.. was too excited to post him that i didn't really notice it till now :doh will post nicer pictures of him later.

14. Fiorie wow... ! what a very cool boy , I like it ! :)))

15. I am loving all of the cute pics! :aheartbea Now I've been bitten by the bug, and I hope to order one of these cuties very soon! :3nodding:

16. We've come to show that Varya's ready for our cold autumn)) (her coat and hat are made by me, and her shoes were made specially for her by one master)

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

Just finished a room box for my lovely Avery.

18. So cute and cosy room!!! I also like all tiny things there))

19. New molds! :dance

I especially love Sally, she may have to come home to join my Winnie! What do you guys think of the new faces?

20. Oh gawd! I'm ordering Sally for sure. Jessie is the only 16cm I like, she needs a friend. I love the Bonnie head. She looks so sneaky!