1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AR anniversary present!!

Feb 20, 2006

1. 0.0! They need pictures! And I'd like to see the FMK kit pictures too. I'm kind of excited :)

2. it's a surprise, that's why there arn't any pictures ^^

3. Awh I just saw: This Package is hidden.
      No choice, No trick.

It's an interesting deal

4. "Very Nice 3 more Shoes"

Woah, this means 3 pairs or shoes for USD50, no? (They can't possibly mean that there are 3 shoes? Or is it that it's nicer than 3 shoes... *dizzy)

Yes, anyways, this is very very tempting. I like surprises. But I don't like that the items, when they arrive, might not match my boys' style... *goes off to think..

Anyways, thank you for posting this! ^_____^

5. Where it says "Little Fair : Jade-Mano Package (FMK", is that really two dolls you get?? A boy and girl version of Jade for that price??

6. sorry, um, what's FMK? and what is this Little Fair : Jade-Mano Package (FMK)?

:oops:

7. I'm pretty sure it is both dolls! Though it mentions Warrick and Aida (probably a cut and paste accident), the "Include" section does say "two in one package"! It's a really good offer!

8. FMK : Full make-up kit.

And the Jade/Mano package is an AR Anniversary special :

This Package is hidden.
      No choice, No trick.

Jade is a Boy
      Mano is a Girl
      (Same Head)

This is birth anniversary Kit

Include
      Warrick boy
      (Jade, rather...) + Wig, Shoes, Basic Outfit, Makeup, Eye
      Aida Girl
      (This would be Mano) (+ Wig, Shoes, Basic Outfit, Makeup, Eye
      Two in One Package

Include Shipping Cost.
      Finished Makeup, Jointed

Shipping Date : Mar. 31

Rule
      1 People only 1 package.
      (Can buy various package one by one)
      Time Limite Mar. 31.

Jade Boy Basic Kit Price : 364$USD
      Mano Girl Basic Kit Price : 364$USD
      Start : April. 1

9. Ooh, man - and I have birthday money to spend!

*ponders*

I'm confused, though: am I allowed to buy, say a small boy set of shoes and clothes, or not? Would I have to file two seperate orders to do that?

10. I think that you could do that, just not get 2 of the same package:)

"Rule
      1 People only 1 package.
      (Can buy various package one by one)"

11. Do you have to buy the doll to get the clothing/shoe/wig bags? PM me!

12. Oh man. I so want that wig package.

Hey! Maybe a trade thread could be organized for everyone who orders. That way if you get something you don't want you could trade it with someone who does.

13. i wonder if all the anniversary outfits are the same for whatever sex you choose or if there are several different outfits.

14. romanesque_gothic > trade sounds like a brilliant idea, but with all the Issues around swapping lately, I'm not sure how many would participate.

15. Do SD13 or Fair size shoes fit CP boys better?
      Wow... love for AR!

16. ACCKKK, question... ;___; for the anniversary sets, will they run out of stock or you can keep on ordering until 31st march? >_<;;

17. i thought i already stated a reply, but.. =3=;;

are any of you going to buy the jade-mano set?

If you are, will you split or keep both of them? x_X;;

18. Do AR shoes fit Luts dolls? *curious* Because that's a great deal on shoes.....

19. I'm not really sure how they fit on other dolls ^_^ I only have ar and Bf bodies.