Update [Ardeur de l'amour] New colors of fur wigs.

Sep 7, 2017

1. New colors of fur wigs, fur wig with ears and tail are available in store.

Colors
      - Midlong Dark Ash
      - Fluffy Oak

Available size
      - 1/3
      - 1/4
      - 1/6

www.ardeurdelamour.com

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. So adorable. I don't know if it's my internet or not but when I go onto your English website there are no images of your products.

3. I have the same issue using different kind of web browser.

4. Hi, I'm having the same issue on Google Chrome!

5. Our website have some technical problem. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for inconvenience.

6. Our website have some technical problem. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for inconvenience.

7. Our website have some technical problem. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for inconvenience.

8. Do you know if you will restock the red wigs with the ears? O.O

9. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to restock this set as the resources for this product has run out. Thank you for your interest in our products.

10. Website problem has been solve. Ardeur de l'amour can now be used normally.Sorry for inconvenience.

11. Website problem has been solve. Ardeur de l'amour can now be used normally.Sorry for inconvenience.

12. Website problem has been solve. Ardeur de l'amour can now be used normally.Sorry for inconvenience.

13. Thank you. Also are you planning on restocking the black cat ears and tail soon?