1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Argonautica Dolls Discussion

Aug 8, 2016

1. Hello Everyone!

I want to discuss Argonautica girls, there is new one Leith: argodoll.com/doll/leith/
      (I searched for discussion thread, but there are only threads about aliens)

I have been looking for a beautiful body with small breast size
      argodoll.com/doll/woman-body/

and I have ordered Leith [​IMG] She looks amazing and unusual [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. When I first saw this new girl, it was love at first sight. She is perfect. I liked first girl as well, but this one is just - must have. I hope to sell one my girl soon and I ll buy her!

3. I ordered Ifit in the middle of June and just received notice that she is on her way! I asked for breast size 2. Can't wait to try out some outfits and see which fit best.

4. I still like Ifit better, but both have such beautiful sculpts. I better keep an eye on Argonautica dolls and what they are going to make next.

Congrats! I hope you will show some photos of her!

5. I'll certainly post photos! Evidently she's in Moscow at this point.

6. I have an Ifit head! She's super beautiful. I liked the body a lot but I needed something taller for my character. Here she is on a borrowed body for a photoshoot.

[​IMG]

7. She looks great! Company face-up?

8. Oh, that delicate face up on Ifit...:love There is something really ethereal about her...

9. @phanuel - Yep! That's the company faceup! She did a very nice job.

@SolInvictus - Thank you! I'm quite anxious for her to have a permanent body!

10. I had an Ifit head too. Sadly she was too big for the DC Y03 body I had planned for her.

She looked great on a DT18 girl body, but this body has another head... so I did sell her, thinking I would buy her once more with her original body, that I find lovely btw...
      [​IMG]

I have been told she looked great on a Souldoll Zenith body.

BTW there are good chances that Ifit will be made in msd size too... You can register by emailing the artist, 10 interested people would be needed and there were only 3 missing last time I had news...

I am not sure if I will get her in white or in a fantasy color... I have been wondering if she would not be a lovely Mystic in dark blue...

11. @Skimo - She looks beautiful on the Dollstown body!

I've tried her on a Zenith body, actually and she does look nice. Resin match between PS and Souldoll NS isn't great though. I dunno about WS. I got mine a Loongsoul body in Pink Skin. I'll let people know if it actually works whenever it arrives. I'm on, like, month 6 of my wait for the thing.

12. My girl has been in Moscow for the last three days, being "processed". My husband has been teasing me, talking about how they are playing with my doll. Ha Ha. But at least the tracking does work and I'm hoping I'll get her before the end of next week.

13. Really excited, I just ordered Leith in Custom tan E! I got her with the medium bust and platform heels :aheartbea

14. Congrats, @Dreadfulme ! Make sure to take lots of photos when she does come in!

@phanuel - Hah! You know, mine did the same thing. Maybe the post office really likes dolls over there!

15. Received Ifit today! Everything perfect and a free gift of some gorgeous red pumps.
      I'll be trying various wigs and eyes, but here she is in one of her first incarnations.
      [​IMG]Giovanna Battista by Nadine, on Flickr

16. Oh wow, she looks gorgeous!

17. I love her nose and cheekbones. The body is great too, nice and curvy with substantial hips!

18. Oh, she looks fabulous, @phanuel ! I love the way you styled her.

19. Thanks, @BlitheFool, red is my favorite hair color but I've also tried blonde on her. Will probably test out some darker shades today!

20. I'm over here itching for my Leith, haven't been this excited for a doll in a while ~~