1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aria Doll (formerly Everpurple) Discussion

Apr 2, 2010

1. [thread=364278]Aria Dolls News Post[/thread]

The maker of Everpurple Dolls has created a new company called Aria Dolls and it appears that all of the plans for dolls to be released under the Everpurple name have been transferred. Not re-released is Iris (boy or girl), but Zion is now available since he never made it to sale on EP.
      Looks like the new Aria doll version of the 14yrs Elegant girl is the same body, but now she comes with a large bust torso option (couldn't they have saved that for the 16 year old at least?) and a Volks SD16 style high heel lower leg.

2. Woah...

:D I love this sculptor~ I think the shoulders are a little too high and don't slope naturally on the new 16 boy body, but I love the sculpting overall - especially the hands, the knees and the neck. The new girl body is delicious, and it's rather daring that they decided to go for fewer joints and smoother line; I wonder how much posing is sacrificed and if it's difficult to balance her with those legs. Heads seem a little larger in proportion to the body than their earlier dolls... not sure if I like that. I'm hoping they also bring back the old Sweet line bodies in some future release - I loved the look of those more child-like bodies.

What beautiful faces - especially Zion. :D :D :D So cute!

Did the price go down? I can hardly believe it's really $328 for a limited edition, complete doll...

3. It doesn't look like the same body to me? The knees look different to me and especially the hands. I don't think they have the license to the old bodies/dolls or the name anymore (hence the company name change as well).

Anyway, I really like Narvy. Especially that you can order her high heel feet from the get to.

4. The price dropped by about $100. O_o Zion looks the same to me, but this new girl is a little more mature in the face than Iris.
      I was hoping they'd do a separate high heel foot so she'd still have some mobility. I bet the resin won't match our old girls either, since they've got a new manufacturer. :/

*ETA* I'm sure that the bodies are the same. I'm looking at my girl and the shots of the new girl here and they look sculpted and jointed the same. Looks like they are still having problems tinting the resin as her thighs, calves and arms are noticeably different colors. oops!

5. They might? On Narvy it says "You can also check detailed information about her basic foot parts, heel foot parts and heel leg parts on our information section.
      ¡ØHer basic foot parts, heel foot parts and heel leg parts are not including."

High heel foot parts and high heel leg parts sounds like you can get either high heel feet or high heel legs if you don't want an ankle joint. Looks like they'll have more info up about it in a few days.

6. That's what I'm hoping for! I resisted posting on their notice board since they are obviously addressing that asap. ;)

7. Aw, really? :\ Well, I guess I can only hope whichever company has the license to the classic/sweet body will re-release it someday, since it looks like Aria Doll may not be able to. orz

8. that's a sale promotion ^^ As everpurple Iris the price will increase after this period ^^
      it seems that we can buy some legs and feet option parts!

9. I'm just guessing, honestly, going by the fact that they ditched the Everpurple name too. But somehow they were able to keep the Zion sculpt? I have honestly no clue.

Now I don't know what to do cause I really like Narvy and her body but April 5th - 18th doesn't give me a long time to decide what to do.

The lower price might be the same tactic they used when they first released the EP dolls and then raised the price later?

10. Maybe they could keep Zion because he was never actually for sale on Everpurple (they just had a preview up)? That's my guess...

11. They've transfered all of the body sculpt names over to the new site, from 18yrs Majesty all the way down to Tiny, so it looks like they will pick it up from where they left off.

The weird thing about Zion being delayed and then never released on Everpurple was the mention of "original parts" being missing. Maybe missing molds was the dispute....but here I am totally stirring up speculative rumors. >.>

12. So they just lost the rights to the Everpurple name, basically? That's good to know, especially for the people that wanted the previous dolls and weren't able to order them before they took them down.

13. Joints, hands (!), shape of the body and the sculpt of the face... Do I smell "Unoa 0"? >_>

St James >
      I had the exact same thought! But it appears you can choose between 2 options for the bust and the legs.

14. Definitely!!! ^^

15. Oh but Narvy is so pretty! If I'm not crazy, she looks like the model everpurple was using to show off their eyes? In either case, at that price, with a b cup and high heel legs, I'm totally grabbing her. I'm floored by how pretty she is~

16. Oh wow. I am in love with this new body. I had been hoping to get the old Everpurple body for my Bianka, who needed an SD girl sized body but with more cleavage, and this new body has the breasts of my dreams for her!

17. I love the new body -- but I wonder if they'd let those of us who already bought from EP just buy the foot and leg parts? Or just a body? Narvy is pretty, but I wasn't looking to spend $300+ just to get the feet I originally wanted for my doll in the first place . . .

(I do love the new body and would buy one, but I'm not especially interested in having another head knocking around, and I don't really have the money to spend in that short a time period.)

-- A <3

18. Iris is truly beauty~
      the torso of the body seems so volks-sd10, but i like her chest and legs<3... does someone have any comparison pictures of both bodies??

19. Habashira -- a comparison of SD10 and Everpurple body? Or the old (small bust) body and the newly-released one? (Nobody has that one yet.)

I can take pics of SD10 & Everpurple, although I'll need a bit of time to undress the girls :)

-- A <3

20. Which feet parts were you after Ashbet? You may be able to organise a split if someone ordering doesn't want all the feet parts. I know if I can get the funds together, I'll be ordering the leg heel parts and probably won't order the feet heel parts. You may be able to pick up the rest from someone else. I don't know if I'll have the funds in time though.