1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder art-bimong.com The final pre-order

May 14, 2018

1. [​IMG]
      To my precious customers

19 years have passed since I started making dolls.

I deeply appreciate for your support and encouragement which made me possible to produce beautiful dolls.

For one year starting from the next month, I want to make doll houses and small items preparing for personal exhibition.

The sales for all the dolls produced so far will end after one month(May 15 to 31)

Upgraded classic Narin & Narae, new body, and heads of normal and limited version will not be produced anymore after only two weeks of limited selling period.

That is because the pain in my left hand which got hurt 5 years ago is getting aggravated and making it hard to do some elaborate works.

This decision is also for my dear customers. I think this decision will raise the value of your dolls much more in the passage of time.

100 limited version of bodies and 20 limited version of heads can be out of stock early.

I guess that it will take me about 3 months to set a new workshop and web site.

Prior to that, I want to pour all of my efforts to complete 52cm Dandelion body, 3 facial expressions heads, 3 hand and foot parts.

I will take order for Dandelion, after the completion, copying, and packaging.

Even afterwards, I hope I can work on head, hand, and foot parts, if my hand condition allows.

In the future, I want to focus on scale model production, also studying for wood, metal, leather and glass crafts.

Like always, I will keep communicating by sharing the process in Instagram. ( ID: bimong11 )

If you have any questions, please send them by Instagram DM.

Thanking for your support again.

Best regards
      Bimong