1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asian Looking Minis

Oct 20, 2013

1. Hi! So I am hunting for a mature msd boy to fit my collection and his character is korean so I really want to find an authentic looking doll. I keep seeing beautiful boys that I like but they all turn out to be much to big!
      I'm hoping to find something like a male version of Elfdoll Soah

I really like Souldoll Kanguk
      [​IMG]

Souldoll Milhwa
      [​IMG]

I love that more mature look and would be happy to hybridize the body if I needed to. But I was wondering if anyone wanted to share some gorgeous MSD asian-looking sculpts :)

2. I somewhere seen another threat with this Thema....but not for MSD.
      If you like Hybriding, Iplehouse JID Asa is really Asian looking. And with the right Fac Up it should be no Problem to make a Boy out of her.
      here in this Photo i put her on a Souldoll Vito Body (ca 50cm high)
      [​IMG]

And what was it? ....
      Lumedoll have some Asian looking Molds.
      And somewhere i saw an really Asian looking Narin, but they are more young looking...
      This is what i know for the moment.

3. I do know Iplehouse has some asian looking dolls :D

4. Ugh yes, Iplehouse JIDs. I want, like, all of them @o@

5. I don't know if it's forbidden to mention it here since this was posted in the Asian doll discussion, but Lumedoll a doll maker in the US has a lot of very asian looking mature MSD sized dolls: http://www.lumedoll.com/ I'm also on a quest to find more Asian looking dolls myself so if I find any more I'll be sure to share. :)

6. Well you learn something new every day. I didn't know that you could get an 85cm BJD. Now that is one large doll!

7. Which faceup does this Asa have? I love it!

8. Öhm... a normal from the Company i would say?
      I bought her second Hand but it's definitely an Ipleface Up. She's Real Skin. So no serious hybriding possible. Or did anyone know another Company with such an skintone?

And about a 85cm Dolls... Visit Dollmore. They have some with 105cm. Isn't this crazy?

9. I would like an Asa JID, I love the eyes on the default A, but not the super pale lips. I also don't want really bright lips. I need lip color suggestions for her, I prefer all one tone and no black line between the lips.

10. Then you have the choice of a Custom Face Up. But it's pricy. I think 70-80$ or something. Or you do it yourself, or find someone who does commission Face Ups. This can be cheaper. Around 30-50$. But you have to think about it, that a Realskin Face Up can be looking not so good on normal or white Skin and the way arround. Many things to look at.
      And Iple has a Doll Choice System. Where you can get a Male Body with a female Head. If you want a Boy... but you better take a search about Hybriding in the Forum. Or i can give you my Girl....no this was a Joke:eek:
      Ah, i really want a male Asa and a Kanguk and a...

11. So glad to find other people hunting for this too! It's surprisingly challenging!

12. Sorry it took me so long to reply to my own thread XD i forgot to subscribe to it. She's gorgeous! Hybriding scared me for a while but since I started looking for a sculpt to fit my boy character I've warmed to the idea. Asa a would be a really good choice, especially on a souldoll body. She'd (he'd) probably come out fabulous.

13. If you really want a MSD that looks like Soah, there is a MSD sized Soah available here! And if you're willing to hybrid, maybe you can find a suitable male body (resin match and fit wise) to go with it. I am also in the same boat with everyone else looking for Asian looking MSD boy sculpt.

Maybe the Supiadoll minis can also be turn to male with the right faceup and body, especially Yisol and Sujin.

Hope this helps :)

14. The msd Soah is really cute. I was considering getting her as a girl for another character because she's so lovely. I hadn't looked at Supiadoll though! I find it disappointing how few asian looking dolls exist in general considering they are made in Asia.

15. Oh Lord, how perfect! Gah, if I hadn't just spent $500+ on medical necessities the other day... t.t

16. Here's more, Ninodoll's sculpts all lean towards Asian features although most of these sculpts are SD sized. Woo.U and Half eyed Woo.U looks good and it's MSD sized. I'm not sure when the next preorder period is though

17. Bimong's Dandelion girl has a very Asian look, but she has a more youthful appearance. I do think that Narin and Narae can also look very Asian with the right face-up. http://art-bimong.com/index.php

18. Erm, Kanguk is actually 63cm, Soul Double is Souldoll's SD size. Soul Kid is their MSD size.

19. If anyones still looking there are a few RSdolls that look asian in MSD size, as well as RaccoonDoll. My girl in the profile also has a asian look to her and shes a YOSD Sien head from Glib/mudoll. (put on a 29cm saintbloom body! I love the merry doll round Fang doll but shes to big for me, i actuly bought a Ninodoll DD head and waiting on the SD body. it will be my first SD and im not to sure about it. x.x