1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon 1/6 dolls ~ Thread 1

Nov 14, 2011

1. Hi

This page is dedicated to Asleep Eidolon Yosds. I decided to create a page for them and I hope this will encourage more people to get the dolls if they liked them.

AE official site: http://aedoll.cn/

These dolls are offered by these dealers :

MOC - http://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/

AEBlog - http://aedoll.blogspot.com/

The available molds :

Girls:
      - Dou Sha
      - Hana
      - Lotus
      - Milk Shake
      - Lian Rong

Boys:
      - Adzuki bean
      - Custard
      - Lian Rong

Body Measurements :

There is 2 body types : A & B
      http://www.mintoncardinc.com/IMAGES/LARGE/XVVIGQGTTwoTinyAEBBbodies.png
      http://www.mintoncardinc.com/IMAGES/LARGE/GJQSFEOPBothTinyAEbodies1.png

Body A Measurements (single jointed):
      - Height: 27cm
      - Circumference of Head: 16cm
      - Shoulder Width: 6cm
      - Arm Length: 7.5cm
      - Chest: 12.8cm
      - Waist: 11.5
      - Hip: 14.5
      - Leg Length: 11cm

- Feet: 3.8cm

Body B Measurements (double jointed):
      - Height: 27-30cm
      - Circumference of Head: 16cm
      - Neck: 5.5cm
      - Shoulder Width: 7.9cm
      - Arm Length: 7.9cm
      - Chest: 13.7cm
      - Waist: 13.2cm
      - Hips: 16cm
      - Leg Length: 11cm
      - Feet: 4.3cm

*to be updated by time*

2. My doll :

[​IMG]

Name: Joe (Joey)
      Mold: Custard
      Releasing date: August 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Details :
      - Normal Skin
      - Body type B *pretty much amazing for a boy!*
      - Default face up

3. So nice to see an owner picture of a 1/6 doll! I'm thinking of getting a Milkshake but unfortunately she's pretty far down my dollie list.

4. I know someone from the 16 cm thread has a Custard. I can't wait to get one! they're so cute!!

5. Oh wow this thread is dead! Are there really so few people who own 1/6 dolls from AE? I hope I can help revive this!

I'm ordering what (Might! Depending on which of the two gets here first, the second being mister Off Topic tiny from 5stardoll, in tan, who is absolutely adorable I might add!) will be my very first BJD from the company as we speak! Mintoncards is going to be placing it tomorrow, and I can't wait! I'm getting a little Lian Rong, Male with normal skin and default faceup and Type B Body! I'm probably going to be basing him mostly off of Dean from the Tv show Supernatural, if anyone knows it! The moment I saw the sculpt, I just couldn't help myself.. He looked just like him! Far too adorable to pass up!

If all goes well, I hope to purchase Custard too soon after! But since he'll be my first, I'm gonna hold off. Don't wanna be too trigger happy! Especially when I don't have that much extra money to spend.

I'm so excited! Anyone have experience with how long AE Takes to ship? I really CANNOT Wait!

6. I know supernatural! The cast has actually met people with some yoSds fashioned after them too and took some hilarious pictures that were all over tumblr for a while. XD Castiel was the worst with them!! XD
      I'm waiting on my custard right now! X3 there seems to be quite a dearth of asleep eidolon in general, which is baffling because they're really well engineered and adorable!

From the waiting list, it's gunna be a long wait. some orders from november and january are shipping this month... I'm hoping it's faster.

7. TatsuKitty

Ah, I know I saw those!
      I'm actually going to a Convention At the end of August, it'd be amazing if my little Dean were here by then because I've got Photo Ops with some of the cast and I may just bring my little dude along with me if he's outtings-ready. :D

But yeah, I know! Dude, You need to dress your Custard up as Cas for me (Even if that means putting him in his latest "Hospital Whites" Clothing attire from this season.) Just a little derpy closet cosplay, and we'll Photospam each other back and forth in this thread once we have our dolls with Cas and Dean until we bring it back to life, Haha! No one will be able to resist our AE cuteness, and soon everyone will be posting their dolls or buying them! THE PLAN IS INGENIUS!

8. Haha! I stopped watching Supernatural before Cas hit the scene, sadly. Havok is going to be my boy mischief's son. He's gunna have a cute curly black wig and bright yellow/green eyes. x3 and some leopard spots on his tummy!

9. Just thought I'd pop in and say I have Adzuki Bean. :)

10. You should totally post some pics of your cutie! X3

11. I agree! Please post pictures! We need more. :D

12. Here are Zack's pix from the day I got him: First pix and after getting him all together as planned: Zack

I haven't done a lot with him yet, as the character is still a baby right now and hasn't "grown into" the sculpt yet. There will be lots more pix after he "grows up", I just wanted to be sure and grab him before he got discontinued or something. :)

13. Too much attitude for one little body! X3 He's so cute! I'm on month two of the wait... hopefully it's not too long!

14. waiting for my dou sha :3 hehe

15. I think Chocolate is my next...either as Zack's sister or cousin, not sure which yet.

16. we'll see how I survive the wait and decide what other AE dolls I might want. XD

17. MoC has a Chocolate instock, so if I grabbed her now, I wouldn't have to wait. :P but...there's that issue of no money to get her...

18. Hi there, I wonder, how the poseability of the doll.
      I would really like to know about it :3

19. I know the 1/12 are SOLID... they hold up to almost ltf style. I'm not sure about the 1/6 though.