1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon (AE Int'l) minis discussion part 2

May 31, 2007

1. She is just what I am looking for! I Love her so much! Congrats on such an amazing addition!

2. I meant the makeup around the eyes...her lower eyelashes are lovely :)

And yay! Box Opening!!! *runs off to look*

3. Thanks so much guys! :-D can't wait to spam her more but she needs some clothes. She's wearing an emergency dress right now lol, I just stapled some paper tissues together :-P

4. Evelien now that's what I call ingenuity. It's probably the best part about this hobby (other than the beautifull dollies), how clever, creative and imaginative the people are.

5. I just noticed there was a new thread, lol. I love everybody's pics! Such lovely dolls!:aheartbea

6. Your Anne is gorgeous, Evelien! :D

7. Thank you so much, I love her to bits and I love taking pictures of her ^^

She just needs some proper clothes though!

8. Anne looks so pretty in that blonde wig, Evelien.:aheartbea

9. I haven't said much lately, but I've been lurking around. No new photos of Takara to show, sadly... maybe this weekend I'll have a chance to take her out to the park and take some photos. :) I've been wanting very much to get some new photos of her, especially in her dress that my friend made for her, but I haven't had a free Saturday (stupid overtime at work). Now that spring weather is here, it seems like the perfect opportunity.

Evelien, your girl is so pretty. ^^ I love that blonde wig on her! It looks perfect. :aheartbea

10. @keladry: thank youuu (^w^)...
      oooo? she's mo???? b(*___*)d ...great job! I love what you've done on her. Her face-up color is 'fresh' (never seen like that before)...

11. [​IMG]

my pear. i love her expression.

12. Ohh she's lovely. :) I like her face-up a lot.

13. now that Think Pink has Asleep Eidolon i´m going to order my cherry on Monday ! I´m so super excited!!!!;w;

14. Ohh nu123, that's so exciting. :D I hope you're able to get her.

I took Cookie out for a photoshoot a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't finished going through all the photos yet. :sweat Soon I should have time.

I also think this weekend I'm going to get brave and wipe her face up. ^^ Next week my roommate will be gone, so I'll be lonely and bored, and it seems like the perfect time to work on a new face up for her. XD

15. I might be joining this thread soon. I can't deicide between Blueberry and Pear. What do you guys think?

16. I fell in love with my pear, Galene at first site:)

[​IMG]

17. And I'm a total Blueberry fan, see my avatar... But you should choose what YOU like, dolls are so very personal!