1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon (AE Int'l) minis discussion part 2

May 31, 2007

1. @Koru oh sweet! I hope that means everyone will start getting their merfolk soon!!

2. I just paid off the layaway for my Arweil! Hurt the bank account a bit but I actually feel like "The Wait" has started now :XD:

I hope we start seeing some mermaids/men popping up on the forum soon! I can't wait to see how they all turn out.

3. @Magical Rin that's great! I think i saw a recent post made that someone got a mermaid in! I forgot to ask when they ordered and how long it took, and now i can't seem to find it, argh
      I'm still waiting on my boy, though. I keep checking for an update, but no luck..

4. @Magical Rin @Koru
      Guess who!! I didn't even get a ship notice or anything. I thought he was supposed to come with a harp though?
      [​IMG]
      I'm going to ask about the harp, but i'm just happy he's here!

#504 DontShoottheDucks, Mar 15, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    5. @DontShoottheDucks Ahh! Congrats on his arrival~! He looks so adorable even without any blushing :D I'm positive he was supposed to come with a harp so I hope you hear back about it. None the less, hooray for the first merman photo of the thread! :XD:

6. @Magical Rin he's super adorable~
      and i sent the dealer a question about the harp, but it seems she is in Tokyo for a while. Hopefully i hear back about it when she returns

7. Good news, everyone! The harp randomly appeared yesterday in the mail. I guess they sent it separate. It's much larger than i expected. But very pretty!

8. @DontShoottheDucks How lovely, grats on him arriving safely!! My boy was apparently sent the wrong certificate of authenticity but he will ship this week so I'm super excited *u*

9. @DontShoottheDucks That's great news about the harp. I was wondering if it was going to be on the large side or not, I couldn't really visualise it next to a doll so was curious how big it is.

@Koru Congrats on the impending shipping! Be sure to post photos when he arrives. I didn't order my boy until January so I've still got a while to wait myself so I'm excited to see user photos of him :D

10. @Magical Rin it really is quite big! I'll take a pic of it next to him once he isn't covered in plastic wrap anymore (making his wig lol)

@Koru that's great news! Can't wait to see him!

11. Here's him next to the harp!
      [​IMG]
      His hair isn't quite ready lol. But i did finish painting him!

12. @DontShoottheDucks Oh wow the harp really is huge :aeyepop: Much bigger than I was imagining! His face up looks so cute, looks like he's got a lot of personality even without his wig :whee: That being said I can't wait to see him with it on.

13. @Magical Rin yeah i thought it would be like half this size.. very surprising lol. And thank you! I just finished him up this morning lol. He's obsessed with the 80s so his makeup is Jem and the Holograms inspired haha

14. @DontShoottheDucks Oh wow, he's gorgeous!! May I ask how you painted his tail? It looks a little shimmery too *o*!!

15. @Koru thank you! I used a makeup sponge actually! It made it super easy and no brush strokes. His tail is super shimmery lol. I wish my camera was good enough to pick up on it, but alas.. for the shimmer i used a fluffy brush after the paint was fully dry and put a metric sh*t ton to be sure it would show through the sealant (and also i just love shimmer)

@Magical Rin Here he is again with his wig all done and showing he can pose pretty well
      [​IMG]
      None of my other dolls can lay like this. I am so proud of you, Prince Indigo!

16. @DontShoottheDucks You definitely did a stellar job with him, and he looks SO beautiful with everything put together!

17. @DontShoottheDucks His wig looks so pretty~ :love he looks great all complete, and it looks like he can pose extremely well. I don't think many, if any of my dolls can pose like that either, even my LoongSoul mermaid girl can't really do that :o

18. @Magical Rin @Koru thank you both so much! I was quite surprised by his posing. I wasn't expecting much honestly, but even the tail has quite a range of movement. I'm very impressed, especially since he's quite tight right now

As a side note i'd like to thank AE for numbering the tail pieces lol. It made it way easier to put it back together after painting. So if anyone plans on painting the tail make sure you check the numbers during re-assmebly!

19. Good news, my boy shipped today! :D So I am expecting him to come in the next few days ^_^!!

20. Congrats @Koru ! I can't wait to see photos of him :whee: