1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon (AE Int'l) minis discussion part 2

May 31, 2007

1. Just got my Arweil boys back from my makeup artist!
      Will have to hunt for a body for my Human ver. Arweil, myou normal pink is a very good match!
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. @Hyakkiyagyo the first picture isn't working, but the second one is super pretty! Did everyone get Arweil? Lol

3. He's finally here!! Super excited to start painting him!! Although they didn't include an assembly guide so I have no clue how to attach his tail fin ;; Help please!! [​IMG]

4. If they're anything like the 1/3 size, you have to pull the large S-hook down and attach the smaller S-hook (connected to the fin) to the elastic, then remove the large S-hook entirely. It's just there to keep them strung during transport.

5. Question, how do you guys able to get the white or ns tail? On legenddoll solid tail only comes in pink :?

6. @Koru you probably figured it out already but yeah just pull the big S hook and put the tailfin's hook in. I found it easier to actually use a tool like a head puller or just some ribbon. I held the tail with my feet so my hands were free to do the rest lol

@marxwyn really? That's strange. When i asked legenddoll, they told me it'd be the same color resin as what you chose for the skin tone unless you got one of the fancy transparent tails. I ultimately bought mine through Clover-Singing and it was the same deal through them. Are you sure it was a mermaid from this run? I know AE had a different mermaid that does come with a solid pink tail no matter what at some point and i think legenddoll had a few left in stock or something (or they weren't limited. I can't remember)

7. @DontShoottheDucks you could be right. Perhaps I was confusing it with previous mermaid series.
      Aw.... now I felt a bit silly, could have gotten mine plain tail >_______<

8. How long have you guys waited on your Arweil? I ordered Feb 1st from Legend doll.

9. @Rynn007 I ordered my Arweil on Jan 1st and still haven't heard anything yet :sweatso I'm almost 5 months into my wait, I like to think he might be ready soon though.

10. @Magical Rin I think you will get yours soon. Especially if yours no makeup/tail blushing.
      I just received confirmation that mine is on it's way here. I ordered just after Christmas.

11. @marxwyn I ordered him with a face up and the tail blushing so I wouldn't be too surprised if he takes another month to get to me, but I'm quietly hoping he might be ready this month. Only time will tell :lol:

12. I ordered my mermaid Dione from Dolkus on Dec. 24, and am still waiting for it... Mine is also with face up and tail blushing but I'm also hoping it'd arrive soon :'(

13. Exciting news guys my Arweil has shipped from LegendDoll~! I'm so excited!! :D:dance

I ordered him January 1st and he was shipped May 25th. So in total he's taken almost 5 months.

@julia9295 I'd say she'd have to be nearly ready. I've heard Dolk can be a bit slow getting orders though, I think they order dolls in batches like DDE? I've not ordered from them before but maybe that's why she's taking a bit longer. I hope she gets to you soon!

14. @Magical Rin Good to hear that yours is coming! Can't wait to see the photos~ I heard from Dolk that she will be arriving at their China office this week, so I'm waiting to hear more from them!

15. @julia9295 That's great news, congrats! Hope she gets to you safely.

I would be more thrilled about my shipment but as it turns out my Arweil was almost accidentally sent to the United States!!?? :o:horror: I noticed on the tracking it said the destination country was the United States and immediately got onto Legend Doll. Thankfully, they said they'd contacted EMS and will have him sent back to them where they will then resend him too me in Australia *_*

I do not understand how this happened, but I'm thankful it seems Legend Doll have things covered. They were very nice about the whole situation. Hopefully I hear from them again soon and Arweil will make it home this time. Fingers crossed, I'm still a little worried to be honest.

16. Hello everyone! I will be joining in on the fun of this thread. Thanks to Fabric Friends & Dolls I will be getting a Arweil. They contacted Asleep Eidolon & agreed to let me order one. I was happy to hear the news as I know the order period for that doll has long passed.

17. Congrats on ordering Arweil @gaiboiozz !

I'm very happy and excited to report my Arweil arrived today safe and sound! It was very unexpected as Legend Doll didn't send me an email saying that they'd re-shipped him. You can check out more photos of him in his unboxing thread here

He's the cutest little merman ever. I've named him Caspian, but his nickname and more commonly used name is Lumie :chibi

[​IMG]

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to see his harp was painted. I didn't think it came with blushing at all.

18. @Magical Rin
      I'm so glad your doll arrived safely, and he looks soooo cute! I love it!!
      Dolkus keeps telling me that the company hasn't shipped it to their office yet, so I'm still waiting for mine... hopefully it'll arrive before July... :'(

Did you order the lower human body for him by the way? Are his upper body and lower body detachable?

#538 julia9295, Jun 12, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    19. @julia9295 Thank you, he really is amazing.

That's a bummer, hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

I didn't order a human lower part since I've got no intention of turning into a human, his tail and upper stomach piece are two separate parts but you'd need to unstring his tail to separate them completely :)

20. @Magical Rin aah jealous of that harp lol it's so pretty! I still haven't painted mine. Glad to see you finally got yours! He's a cutie!