1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon (AE Int'l) minis discussion part 2

May 31, 2007

1. Basically, yeah. Fit will depend on wether the doll you want is on a Xaga or Asleep Eidolon body. The dolls with special sarts are usually on a Xaga body. The AE 43 and 41cm body has a relatively small bust which you need to consider when fitting clothes.

2. Oh wow i didn't even realize they used two different types of bodies! Thank you
      Do theyre all MSD but AE also has a small bust?
      This is very helpful for me, thanks so much :3nodding:

3. Hello all! I just want to make sure i get this right. Ae and xaga are compatable with each correct? At least with resin matching? Im getting an ae mermaid soon, and want to just get her a full human body. Itll be a xaga body and then ae heel feet (and jointed hands if i can). Will the resin on all the parts match?

4. I'm new here so take this with a grain of salt but theyre sister companies that combined into one site so i should think they should be very similar if not the same
      If someone else would confirm?

5. I can confirm that the white is the same. I have an AE doll in normal but the Xaga doll in normal I ordered last year is still in production so can't confirm that yet. As far as i'm aware they are sister companies and the resins are very close but until the doll i'm waiting on arrives I can't say 100% (it's been 7 months, hurry up! :XD:)

6. Thank you! Sounds like my kinda hybrids should be ok then.

Ouch on the wait. Good luck getting through it!

7. AE often sells some of their dolls on Xagadoll bodies (mostly fantasy dolls), so they should be a match

8. Thanks! I'm now at the 8 month mark which has been the normal wait time for AE/ Xaga doll in the past so hopefully it won't be too much longer. The New Year holiday and recent lockdowns in China might add a bit to the time but can't be helped, people's safety comes first :sweat

9. I'm wondering, does anyone have a doll in the new 'white peach uv' colour yet? I'm curious how it compares to the normal or if it's similar to other companies colours?

10. My mini Agnes is in that color. When I have time and light tomorrow I'll do some photo comparisons.

11. I would really appreciate that when you get the time, thank you! :)

12. @Epicari So I've tried to take some pictures...In general White Peach is a pale normal pink in my opinion. I don't have a doll in a skin tone that looks quite like it.
      First, some pictures of the doll in different lightning:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Somewhat similar, but much lighter
      [​IMG]
      The Peach White is both pinker and lighter
      *The DollZone doll is three years old, it's possible that some slight yellowing has occurred
      [​IMG]
      I chose this comparison, because I initially thought they look similar, but on closer inspection the ChicaBi skin tone is much paler. The color itself is somewhat similar though. Also I'm sorry about the vaguely dirty looking posing, I couldn't compare hands because the doll's hands are blushed...
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I also chose this comparison because I first thought they looked similar. However, although they're similarly pale the ResonSoul skin tone is less pink

13. Fantastic, thank you so much, that's really helpful! Seeing how it looks against the Dollzone white, I wonder if the AE Peach is similar to DC and Dollzone's peach? It's a very pretty looking colour :whee:

14. @Epicari Didn't DC/DZ Peach have the reputation to vary from batch to batch? I think at least when it was new...the AE Peach White does have a similar paleness to the white skin.
      I unfortunately don't have a doll in that skintone to compare, but I'd be curious as well.

15. I'm not sure about the inconsistancy issues with DC/DZ peach colour, that one passed me by :sweat
      Btw it's looks like your doll is an Agnes! So my Agnes would like to say hello too (it's such a cute sculpt) :XD:
      [​IMG]

16. Agnes is so pretty! Is yours normal skin or white?
      I'll have to take some new photos on the week-end. Here's Twilight instead!
      [​IMG]

17. OH my her eyes are Gorgeous!

18. @crystaltheron Thank you ^^

My Polar Night is now armed:lol: playing around with props is pretty fun, maybe I should look for more...
      [​IMG]

19. Thank you, my human Agnes is the normal resin :)

20. Doll spam! My Agnes got a new dress:)
      [​IMG]