1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon (AE Int'l) minis discussion part 2

May 31, 2007

1. @stelladolls Asleep Eidolon don't yellow especially quickly, I don't think you'd have to worry.

2. Jane's Dolland just announced 4 msd elf sculpts last night actually :) https://www.janesdolland.com/asleep-eidolin-1-4

3. Oh thanks for the news @Haven_Of_Dolls336

Valo looks interesting, different than their other sculpts. I'm waiting for a Galan (plus their tiny 3D printed Azuki), might have gone with Valo if he/she was released earlier.
      Maybe I'll get just the head... but have too many floating unfinished heads already *_*

4. Yeah I'm not sure asleep eidolon sells individual heads necessarily so you may be out of luck

5. @Haven_Of_Dolls336 well... there goes my next paycheque :chomp: lmao I can't believe they released some right after I said that! I'm def eyeing Nyx, kinda liking aurora but something about her eyes in the promo pics are throwing me off....
      now if only they made elf ding dang, kinda tempted to wait and see if they do that this year instead of going for the new elves yet... maybe I'll reach out and ask about it lol

6. Yeah Nyx is pretty, the eyes are super pretty in particular, I guess you could ask Jane, I'm not 100% sure if there's an email you can use or something

7. ahhh and they have 1/12 Special size Cordelia as add on purchase, through legend doll :atremblin

As much as I like Asleep Eidolon dolls, can't possibly justify getting yet another full doll just for this tiny >___<
      perhaps anyone purchasing their bigger doll but has no interest in this tiny? :abambi:

8. does anyone have an owner pic of aedoll's fairy white resin? I'm trying to figure out if I got the wrong resin colour from legend doll or if it's just much different in person:sorry I'm p sure I got the wrong one because the colour looks much like white peach compared to fairy white

9. Same here, I was in love with this tiny doll but couldn't afford a whole msd doll just for it (even though this tiny is just the cutest and would be perfect for the character I have in mind:love)
      I should have found someone to make a split order with me :sweat

@strawberry_parade sorry I don't have the colour you're looking for, but maybe with the thread being updated, someone will be able to help you