1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon Tiny, Pt.2

Aug 24, 2013

1. I measure him at 26 cm. I think the face would look great as a girl!

2. I keep changing my mind about the size. I literally thought Custard was a girl. All the girl's faces look kind of weird, in my opinion. So I'm going to go with Custard as a girl, if I get them. Where did you purchase your doll from?

3. DaisyLady and I both purchased our boys from MintOnCard.

4. Its been so quiet around here! Thought I'd drop a pic of all my AE kiddies - they posed for a Christmas card photo today. :)

[​IMG]AE Family Christmas Photo by Andrea, on Flickr

5. Wow! Sorry I didn't notice your picture earlier. Your kids look so cute!

6. I'm hoping that there are some fellow hobbyists out there who own, or have owned an Asleep Eidolon Milkshake.
      The one I ordered has finally shipped, and I'm trying to figure out if I can make any wearables for her before she arrives.

My main questions are:

1) IS she around 27cm? AE lists her at around 43cm, but also have her as 1/6 scale. Also, everywhere else I've looked, to include here on DoA has her marked at the smaller size. (which is why I chose to post this in the tiny discussion) ^^" it would be nice to have another confirmation from an owner, though!

2) What is her head circumference? If I have to wait to make a wig/hat for her, I'll manage, but it'd be nice to have an idea...

3) What size eyes typically work for her?

4) If any of you have owner photos of her default face-up, I'd love to see them! I paid for the faceup, since I ordered her back before I had any experience, and so now I'm worried about having to wipe something I paid for...

5) Any other critiques/tips for this particular sculpt would also be appreciated!!!

7. It seems this thread has been asleep for a couple of years! I only recently found out about Asleep Eidolon dolls but I'm really smitten by their current pre-order doll 'Cordelia' ! I'm so tempted to order the fullset, although I really went overboard with doll orders this year and it's weighing on my conscience... ^^"

[​IMG]

I wonder if anyone else had their eyes on her!

8. @Dayme: The 26cm dino's are adorable.

I have been looking at the 21cm Cordelia. They are also regular and (full) sleeping.

9. Where do you get the 21cm size?

10. @stellarphenomena oh I didn't realize Cordelia was the same doll being sold in the 21cm and 27cm sizes! She's quite a versatile sculpt. It's quite impressive how AE were able to create a mature tiny in the 21cm size. I love kiddie sculpts though, so I was immediately drawn to the 26cm ^^
      I'm glad the pre-order is lasting a whole month, so I can debate with myself until mid-July to decide if I want her :lol:

11. @Dayme: Yes, there's also a 1/3 Cordelia, 1/4 human Cordelia, 1/4 Mermaid Cordelia, BB Cordelia (1/4 Big Baby), 1/6 (31cm) Mermaid Cordelia, and a 16cm Mermaid Cordelia!

#193 stellarphenomena, Jun 23, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    12. [​IMG]
      Nyrea say hi and wants to know where all the cute AE tinies have gone :o
      I'm also interested if there are any more peppermint sculps around? :)

13. I picked up a 27cm Cordelia secondhand as my first slim 1/6. She's a lot slimmer than I expected and can wear Blythe clothes and Createable World clothes and shoes, so that expanded her wardrobe considerably.

This is Chérie. Eyes are temp because they're too big but I don't have any smaller ones yet. And her little face is hard to photograph. >.<
      [​IMG]

14. Does anyone have the mature tiny 21cm body? if yes, how well does it pose? I'm thinking of getting a 21cm Freya to reshell the character currently used for my Banji girl who is quite pretty but doesn't pose very well...

15. So I plopped a 5-6" head on my Asleep Eidelon X-F-27 body and the end result is this big headed cutie. :XD:
      [​IMG]

16. Would anyone happen to have photos of the 21cm AE girls? SP faces specifically. I haven't been able to find any owner photos of them:(
      Debating whether it's worth it to spend the 200$ on SP Cordelia or just got for a 40$ Obitsu21 instead.

17. I have the 21cm Cordelia with open eyes and the 26cm Cordelia with the SP (1/2 open) eyes on the boy body. I will try to get a picture of them tomorrow.

18. Hi, I had a question about a tiny asleep eidolon doll I found. Recently, on legenddoll, you can get this adorable tiny doll when you purchase a MSD or SD doll. But I thought AE only had more "kid-looking" dolls in 1/12th scale. Has Asleep eidolon already sold dolls of this type ? Do you have one yourself ? (Unfortunately, I contacted legenddoll to know if the doll could be purchased separately but she is not)

[​IMG]