1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon Tiny, Pt.2

Aug 24, 2013

1. Primarily Tiny Delf are smaller. I had to tweak patterns to make clothes for my Spearmint, and I honestly figured the two would share clothes because they are similar in size.
      [​IMG]

Also I purchased some clothes made to fit Pukifee, and they are too tight to fit my Tiny Delf or my Spearmint.

2. Thank for the info Rorek! Unfortunately, I don't know how to sew. :(

I recently commissioned a very nice lady on Etsy to make a pair of pants for one of my YOSD-sized dolls. Maybe I could see if she'd be willing to try her hand at making a pair of pants for my AS Pudding? I'll see what she says. Thanks again!:kitty2

Oh! And your Spearmint is such a cutie! I love her little outfit!

3. @Rorek thank you for the info!

I think I may end up trying a few dresses from etsy and report back.

4. Hello all! I've been very busy this week and just saw the action here today! @CloakedSchemer and @Rabbit-moon - your new girls are absolutely lovely, and I wish you the best of luck at finding them clothes that fit! It can be a challenging prospect. In this album on my flickr, I have a bunch of pictures comparing a Pukifee, a Lati Yellow and my AE Donut. There are a few pictures there of all of them wearing the same dress (one from nubanded on Etsy) so you can see how the Pukifee/LY stuff tends to fit on the AE kids. Dresses tend to sit a little shorter and be a little tighter in the torso. Dresses with sleeves may be too tight. I've generally had good luck with looser sweaters, dresses, and t-shirts. Nubanded is a great source for the basics, although the leggings do not fit. My boy Max wears the pants from this Tiny Delf set as snowpants, but he can't really sit in them - this is the case with most of the Pukifee or Lati Yellow sized pants I've found. The only pants I have from a shop that my kids can sit in are MonstroDesigns leggings, and she no longer makes them in that size.

I'm not home right now, but I can take some pictures of some of the clothes I have that fit them when I get home. For now, here is the most recent picture I have of my kiddies, in a family photo of all of my dolls. They are sitting on the lap of my AE Coral, and beside my AE Adzuki Bean. Both are wearing nubanded t-shirts, Miela is wearing Monstro leggings, and Max is wearing shorts I made for him.

[​IMG]The Whole Famdamily!!! by Andrea, on Flickr

Hope that this is helpful!

5. @Lubelle that is very helpful, thank you! I had hoped for more positive info, but it is good to know what won't work so I'm not wasting money on things that will be too small.

6. Wow! Lubelle! What a lovely group of dolls you have! So many cute tinies! :chibi

Thank you so much for all the information! *Sigh* I guess finding clothes for my little AE Pudding is going to take a little work. (Alas, I don't sew, so making my own clothes is not an option) Nevertheless, I'm up to the challenge! :thumbup

7. So, I made Violet (my Speamint) a new sweater!

[​IMG]

I don't know where my buttons are! ;n; They're still in moving-box limbo, because they certainly weren't with my sewing stuff!

8. @CloakedSchemer @Rabbit-moon
      I had some time today, so I pulled out some of the clothes I have for 16cm tinies and tried a bunch of stuff on Miela and Max. I posted some pictures on Flickr of stuff I have that fits. Descriptions include links to etsy shops and sites where I bought the clothes. I know I missed at least one thing I have that fits - Max has a t-shirt from TTYA that fits beautifully. I don't have any of their pants in this size, so I have no idea if those would fit, but the shirts all should. Other shops where at least some items fit are YlangGarden, dollb, nubanded, MokiChan, DollinStyle, LUTS, and ClearLan. I hope this helps! I've been lucky enough that I was able to get a Pukifee as my second doll after I got Miela, and so any time I've bought something hoping it would fit Miela, I always had another doll it could go to if it didn't, so I've been able to do some trial and error.

Here's the first picture and the rest should follow.
      [​IMG]
      Asleep Eidolon clothes test
      by Andrea, on Flickr

9. I love the faces on Asleep Eidolon. The eyes look small and proportional to the face. But, I prefer the bodies a bit more on the Tiny 20 Delf from Luts. The struggle is so real!

10. What a cute sweater, Osaka! Hope you find your buttons soon! ;)

Wow! Thank you so much, Lubelle! This is such a help! You're awesome! :thumbup

I will certainly check out your Flicker posts. Thanks again!

Lalajulep, I agree with you. I love the face sculpts on the Asleep Eidolons tinies, too. They are so darling without the ginormous eyes that are so common to so many tinies.

Are are you planning to hybrid an Asleep Eidolon and Tiny 20 Delf? That would be cool! :cool:

11. @Lubelle Thank you so so much for the reference photos and info! You are amazing and wonderful and so helpful! :D

As for myself, I got a dress for Rose from Etsy. They're from the shop DollProject and she wears a size 3, meant for Lati Yellow and similar, but the dresses aren't already made, they're just printed onto knit fabric, and you cut them out and sew them yourself, so you can add an extra mm or two in there. I really didn't need to add any extra at all, due to how the dress fits and it is stretchy. For $10 and shipping, you get two dresses, a pair of socks and a plush, all you need is needle and thread and some stuffing for the toy. They carry lots of prints, and I want them all now. haha They're very easy to put together, even for beginners, and do come with detailed instructions.

[​IMG]

12. Oh, that is just precious!

13. What a cute little dress! She looks adorable! :chibi

Thanks for the info!

14. OH! I hadn't even thought of that!...I wonder how close the resin matches...

15. I've seen hybrids of Lati heads with both AE and LUTS bodies, so you would think the match would be good, but looking at my newest AE (NS) beside my NS TDF centaur, the AE is more of a pink tone, while the LUTS is more yellow. I think the white skin would probably work tho. I don't have great light at the moment, or I'd take a picture for you.

16. Does anyone have photos of the custard doll?

17. While I don't have a Custard myself, my mum @DaisyLady has one. I'm sure she will be happy to share a picture as soon as she sees this.

I can share a picture of Colin, my Adzuki Bean, though!

[​IMG]
      Colin
      by Andrea, on Flickr

18. Awww! :love

He's so cute!

19. I have Custard. He doesn't have a name right now or a character. I had been expecting a taller body but AE of course changed to a smaller, more petite body without notification so he didn't really work for the character I had in mind.

[​IMG]AE Custard by Christine, on Flickr

It's rainy and dark here today. Not great light for photos but you get the idea.

20. I'm actually thinking that Custard is too tall for my character. I also want the custard head on a AE girl's body (which the company can do). How tall is your custard?