1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

At LAST - Mature-Body MSD (Serendipity Ismy Girl)

Oct 20, 2005

1. Following up on Tinybear's post, I went to dollndoll.com to see more photos of the new Serendipity dolls (they're currently taking pre-orders), and . . . ohmygosh, the Ismy girl is just gorgeous, and she's got a more womanly figure than any of the other MSDs other than the large bust Unoa . . . woohooo!!!

Ismy Girl

Ismy Sleeping Girl (you can see her breasts more clearly here)

Obligatory nude doll warning!! :)

OMG, my bank account and my soul belong to BJDs!!!

-- Andi :D

P.S. The Ismy head is also available on a boy body, they're meant to be twins :>

2. She is really nicely sculpted, especially her head. It's good to see how different the Serendipity head molds are in comparison. :)

3. Wow, she is lovely.

4. Oh..she's so pretty! If only I wasnt saving for an Unoa! I think I may have to add her to my wish list. It looks like she poses much better than Sharmin.

5. I love the girls body and the dreamy head
      I wish they had done a dreamy boy ... I think he would have looked lovely like that

6. OMG 50s PINUP MODEL! XDDD

7. Wait, what about CP Mini Fee? :wink:

8. LOL we are SO spoilt !!

I never in my wildest dreams thought there would be so many wonderful dolls coming out.

I am really loving her body! and her pretty face.
      So they are taking preorders?

CP Mini Fee are extra endowed :o

9. got to admit ...I like the Mini Fee

I would love an Unoa Size EL ... or Hound ...my idea of heaven

10. Looks like she ahs double-jointed elbows, and carved out hollows on the back of the thighs to allow for better posing.. finally a mini I would consider...

11. Oops!! You're right, I forgot, since they're not out yet and nobody has one. Mini-Soo is even more . . . boobtacular *grin*

Okay, so who's going to be the first person to hold a wet t-shirt contest with a Unoa girl, a Mini-Fee, and an Ismy??!? ;D

-- Andi (going to hell for that last comment . . . but dammit, I love minis, but I don't like the idea of them having to be childlike in proportions!)

P.S. Ismy is my favorite new mini . . . I still want a Unoa, but I'm waiting 'til the new ones come out so that the prices aren't so crazy . . . but I want an open-eyed Ismy to keep my minis company, eeeee!!

12. Hey Ashbet did you order Ismay?

I am loving her too!

13. Not yet -- I'm dead broke!! :barf

I think that I will if/when my SSDI determination comes through (I haven't been able to work in a year because my fibromyalgia has affected my hands really badly) . . . I'm getting Hypermaniac Na-Hu first, though!! *love*

I'd love to bring Ismy home to join my family!!

-- Andi :)

14. I loved her body, I just didn't like the neck much but, wow, the body is still WONDERFUL! - and the girl face is adorable tooo!!

15. I think the sloping shoulders are really pretty, what don't you like about the neck?

Is it too think for your taste?

16. I thought I was safe when I didn't fall for the mini fees... but this girl is just... She's so delicate and almost sad looking... I like her>.< I also like her dreaming, and I usually don't like dreaming dolls at all. GAH.

17. wow interesting

There are several changes you should watch out for.^^

that is peculiar and fantastic joint structure with her threefold elbow, twofold knee and thigh.

The boy and the girl have wonderful new pose ability.
      The girl rocks, the boy I also don't like the small and high chest also his legs seem a bit to female.

18. OH MY GOD COOL. Holy crap, I wonder if Serendipity will be selling this body seperately or maybe releasing it with the other heads on it?

Damn it, now I have three beautiful 43 cm dolls to try to decide on. :cry:

19. The dollmore site is also selling her and has a funny line:

7. she's skin color is very bright pink.

NO I don't think its a very bright pink!